Descendants of Claudius Boatman
Generation No. 1
1. CLAUDIUS1 BOATMAN was born Bet. 1714 - 1730 in France, and died Abt. 1786 in Pine Creek Valley. He married ESTHER.
Notes for CLAUDIUS BOATMAN:
Claudius Boatman appears in histories of early Lycoming Co. PA as a near-legendary figure. I don't know precisely how much of the following account is true, but it makes good reading:
From Meginness, John F., History of Lycoming County, Pennsylvania. 1892:
"Claudius Boatman settled at the mouth of Callahan's run, October 17, 1785. His son-in-law, Comfort Wanzer, settled about the same time a short distance below on the same tract that was subsequently settled by Abraham Harris in 1802. Boatman, the pioneer, was a Frenchman by birth. He came from Buffalo valley, where, it will be remembered, his daughter Rebecca was scalped by the Indians while making one of their last forays. She was found and cared for, and recovered. In after years she married Isaac Smee and had three sons, Charles, John and Alpheus, and two daughters; Mary married Louis Hostrander; Elizabeth, John Shaner. Their mother lived to a good age, but never had any hair on her head after being scalped.
"It is claimed that the first child born within the present territory of McHenry [township] was William Boatman, son of Claudius and Esther Boatman, in 1787 [I suspect this may be a grandson, or else that the estimate of his age is very incorrect, also a likely possibility; an alternative is that most of the children are from a previous marriage - see below.]. They had several children besides this son and Rebecca. Another daughter named Fanny married John English, who had located as early as 1784 on what has since been known as English island in Pine creek. He was warned by 'Shawney John', a friendly Indian, to leave as the savages were about to make a descent on Pine creek. He heeded the warning and remained away about a year, when he returned.
"Esther Boatman, wife of Claudius, was a very useful woman in the settlement. She was a nurse and physician and quite successful in her ministrations to the sick. She was a very large woman, weighing about 250 pounds. Fanny, her daughter, also became very stout. Another daughter named Jane married James English, who was a Revolutionary soldier and settled on Pine Creek, and her sister Margaret married John Morrison, who resided at Horse Shoe bottom opposite Cedar run. William, their brother, settled in 1832 about two miles below the present village of English Centre.
"Claudius Boatman removed from the place where he first settled to the spring opposite Jersey Mills in 1796, where he died about 1802 at the great age of ninety-eight. When his wife died is unknown. On a slight elevation, a few rods east of the first fork of Pine creek, repose the remains of Claudius Botaman and wife, Comfort Wanzer and wife, and William Hamlin, father of Rev. Benjamin Hamlin. Probably other members of the family were buried there. A grove of young timber surrounds their graves. When Waterville was laid out Capt. James M. Wolf directed the engineers not to disturb their graves."
Estimates of Claudius Boatman's age vary. He gave his age as 87 years in the 1800 census, Mifflin twp, Lycoming Co., and was listed as still living and "104 years" in the 1810 census. However, Meginness (see above) says he died about 1802 at age 98. Even the most conservative of these estimates would make him close to 70 in 1782, a rather unlikely age to be a pioneer settler. Stephenson gives his birth year as 1715, but death as 1819.
The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Volume 113 page 63 Mrs. Ella Ruffhead Blackwell. DAR ID Number: 112196 Born in Jersey Shore, Pa. Wife of John D. Blackwell. Descendant of John English and of Claudius Boatman, as follows: 1. Thomas Ruffhead (1827-64) m. 3rd 1859 Fanny Ramsey (Brewer) (1827-91). 2. Thomas Ramsey (1772-1847) m. 1819 Sarah English (1801-75). 3. John English m. 1784 Fanny Boatman. 4. Claudius Boatman m. Esther -. John English (1750-1844) received a pension for service as private in Col. Walter Stewart's regiment, Pennsylvania Line. He was born in Ireland; died in Lycoming County, Pa. Claudius Boatman served as a private in Capt. Thomas Robinson's company of Pennsylvania rangers. He was born in France; died, 1802, in Jersey Mills, Lycoming County, Pa. t
The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Volume 114 page 35 Miss Mary Amelia Bardo. DAR ID Number: 113094 Born in Porter, Pa. Descendant of Lieut. Col. John Henry Antes, John English, Claudius Boatman, and John Henry Antes, Jr., as follows: 1. Jacob Antes Bardo (b. 1854) m. 2nd 1884 Emma D. Leach (b. 1861). 2. Samuel H. Bardo (1829-1904) m. 1854 Henrietta Aughanbaugh (1835-96); John S. Leach m. 1852 Margaret Ann Scheesley (1834-75). 3. Jacob Aughanbaugh (1804-70) m. 1832 Elizabeth Antes (1807-73); Henry Scheesley (1804-71) m. 1827 Eunice Harris (1807-82). 4. John Henry Antes, Jr. (b. 1757), m. 1789 Elizabeth Shoemaker (1771-1839); Abraham Harris (1779-1862) m. 1802 Margaret English (1807-77). 5. John Henry Antes m. 1756 Anna Maria Paul (1737-67); John English m. 1784 Fannie Boatman. 6. Claudius Boatman m. Esther -. John Henry Antes (1736-1820) was justice of the peace of Northumberland County, 1775; and also served as scout and sheriff. He had command of the Associators of the frontier, and stockade, 1777, which was called Fort Antes. He was born in Frederick; died in Nippenose, Pa. [p.35] John Henry Antes, Jr. (1757-1834), served as private and ranger in Capt. Robinson's company of Rangers. He was born in Philadelphia County; died in Northampton County, Pa. John English (1750-1844) enlisted as a private in Capt. Henry Christ's company, Pennsylvania rifle regiment. He was born in Ireland; died in Pine Creek, Pa. Claudius Boatman (1749-1802) served as a private in Capt. Thomas Robinson's company, Pennsylvania Rangers. He was born in France; died in Jersey Mills, Lycoming County, Pa.
The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Volume 114 page 35 Miss Ruth Elizabeth Bardo. DAR ID Number: 113095 Born in Lycoming County, Pa. Descendant of Lieut. Col. John Henry Antes, John Henry Antes, Jr., John English, and Claudius Boatman, as follows: 1. Jacob Antes Bardo (b. 1854) m. 1884 Emma D. Leach (b. 1861).
The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Volume 165 page 29 [p.29] Mrs. Dora Boatman Lumpkin. DAR ID Number: 164091 Born in Paris, Ill. Wife of Iverson Allen Lumpkin. Descendant of Claudius Boatman, as follows: 1. Reed Mills Boatman (1814-92) m. 1839 Harriet Hinkle (1821-85). 2. James Boatman (1783-1859) m. 1799 Anna Mills (1783-1863). 3. Claudius Boatman, Jr. (1759-94), m. 1780 Maria Reed (1760-1825). 4. Claudius Boatman m. Esther -. Claudius Boatman served as private in Capt. Thomas Robinson's company of Pennsylvania rangers. He was born in France; died, 1802, in Lycoming County, Pa.
Children of CLAUDIUS BOATMAN and ESTHER are:
2. i. FANNIE2 BOATMAN, b. 1752, Northumberland Co, PA; d. Bet. 1844 - 1850, Waterville, Cumming Twp, Lycoming Co, PA.
ii. MARY BOATMAN, b. 1748.
iii. CORNELIUS BOATMAN.
iv. JAMES BOATMAN.
v. MARGARET BOATMAN, b. 1753.
vi. SARAH BOATMAN.
vii. CLAUDIUS BOATMAN, b. 1759.
viii. REBECCA BOATMAN, b. 1766.
ix. WILLIAM BOATMAN.
3. x. JANE BOATMAN, b. 1755.
Generation No. 2
2. FANNIE2 BOATMAN (CLAUDIUS1) was born 1752 in Northumberland Co, PA, and died Bet. 1844 - 1850 in Waterville, Cumming Twp, Lycoming Co, PA. She married JOHN ENGLISH 1787 in Lycoming Co, PA, son of ENGLISH and UNKNOWN. He was born 1750, and died 1844 in Cummings Twp, Lycoming Co, PA.
Children of FANNIE BOATMAN and JOHN ENGLISH are:
4. i. JOHN3 ENGLISH, b. December 26, 1789, Pine Twp, Lycoming Co, PA; d. July 03, 1868, Pine Twp, Lycoming Co, PA.
ii. MARGARET ENGLISH, b. 1783; d. 1877; m. ABRAHAM HARRIS; b. 1777; d. 1863.
iii. MARY ENGLISH, m. GEORGE BONNELL.
iv. FANNY ENGLISH, b. 1793.
v. SARAH ENGLISH, b. 1797; d. 1875; m. (1) THOMAS RAMSEY; m. (2) JOHN BONNELL.
vi. JAMES ENGLISH, b. 1782; d. 1851; m. ANN YOUNG; b. 1790; d. 1874.
vii. ELIZABETH ENGLISH, b. 1788; m. ABBIS CONNER.
viii. WILLIAM ENGLISH, b. 1791; d. 1870; m. MARGARET MORRISON.
ix. CLAUDIUS ENGLISH, b. 1785; d. 1864; m. BETSY MORRISON.
3. JANE2 BOATMAN (CLAUDIUS1) was born 1755. She married JAMES ENGLISH, son of ENGLISH and UNKNOWN. He was born 1745.
Children of JANE BOATMAN and JAMES ENGLISH are:
i. JOHN3 ENGLISH, b. 1785.
ii. ESTHER ENGLISH, b. 1789; d. 1860; m. JOHN CALLAHAN; b. 1796; d. 1872.
iii. MARY POLLY ENGLISH, m. DANIEL CALLAHAN; b. 1793; d. 1871.
iv. JANE ENGLISH, m. DENNIS CALLAHAN.
v. BETSY ENGLISH, b. 1793; d. 1857; m. WILLIAM CALLAHAN; b. 1788; d. 1841.
vi. SARAH ENGLISH, m. JAMES MILLER.
vii. JAMES ENGLISH, m. PRISCILLA CAMPBELL.
Generation No. 3
4. JOHN3 ENGLISH (FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born December 26, 1789 in Pine Twp, Lycoming Co, PA, and died July 03, 1868 in Pine Twp, Lycoming Co, PA. He married MARY HAMLIN 1813 in Lycoming Co, PA. She was born May 05, 1793 in Lycoming Co, PA, and died September 15, 1868 in Kinzua Twp, Warren Co, PA.
Child of JOHN ENGLISH and MARY HAMLIN is:
5. i. CHARLES4 ENGLISH, b. 1719, New Kent Va; d. August 1805, Garrard (Lincoln) Co Ky.
Generation No. 4
5. CHARLES4 ENGLISH (JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born 1719 in New Kent Va, and died August 1805 in Garrard (Lincoln) Co Ky. He married ANNE RICHARDSON 1750 in Louisa Va. She was born 1725 in VA, and died 1826 in Rockcastle Co. Ky.
Notes for CHARLES ENGLISH:
On the south side of Dicks (Dix) River stood 3 of the earlist out posts along the Settlement Trace ( later known as the Wilderness Road). Travelling down stream(west), the first settlement after reaching the head of Dicks River is, the English Station, then Moore's Station (now Crab Orchard), and next Whitley's station. In Collin's History of Ky, it is stated that English's Station was "located about 2 miles east of Crab Orchard on the south Banks of Dicks River.
English Station was name for Charles English, who obtained grand title to a total of 516 acres located at the mouth of Copper Creek. One grant was for 116 acres and the other for 400 acres. Both tracts were surveyed in 1781 and grant deeds were made in 1782 with the Ky Kand Office. Charles English alsoo had another 334 ace land grant located near the head of Rockcastle River, which was surveyed in 1785 and grant made in 1786.
The two tracts totaling 516 acres are described as being on "the setlement trace" which is known years later as the Wilderness Road.
The English Family did not stay on Dicks River for very many years. By 1790 Charles English was living in Madison County in an area that became Garrard County in 1797. English continued to pay taxes on his lands on Dicks River as late as 1808.
In 1795 Charles English sold 116 acre tract to Matthew Elmore and in the same year sold 40 acre tract to Samuel Locke. IN 1808 Steohen English sold 19 acre tract to Motram Elmore.
in 1799 a deed Charles English sells to Lucas Sullivant a tract, which he describes as "being on Dicks River and a creed called and known by the name copper creek.
The old brick home, whick was probably built arounf 1795, stood on the north side of the river, the part that Stephen English owned until 1808. The ruins of the old English family home still existed in 2002. The natural land mark is the mouth of the Copper Creek which runs into Dicks River on the North side, Just about 2 miles east of Crab Orchard, KY This point is about one mile northwest of where Copper Creek road intersects with U.S. 150.
Children of CHARLES ENGLISH and ANNE RICHARDSON are:
6. i. LUCY5 ENGLISH, b. 1772, English Station, Lincoln Co Ky.
ii. STEPHEN ENGLISH, b. 1752.
iii. SUSANNAH ENGLISH, b. 1754.
iv. MARY ENGLISH, b. 1760.
v. RACHEL ENGLISH, b. 1765.
vi. ANNE ENGLISH, b. 1767.
Generation No. 5
6. LUCY5 ENGLISH (CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born 1772 in English Station, Lincoln Co Ky. She married JAMES EAST March 01, 1793 in Madison Co Ky, son of JOSEPH EAST and ELEANOR EAST. He was born 1770 in Louisa Va, and died 1825 in Ripley In.
Child of LUCY ENGLISH and JAMES EAST is:
7. i. NANCY6 EAST, b. 1794, Lincoln co ky.
Generation No. 6
7. NANCY6 EAST (LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born 1794 in Lincoln co ky. She married JAMES ESTES November 15, 1819 in Garrard Co/ Ky, son of ABRAHAM ESTES and MARGARET MCCORMACK. He was born May 02, 1798 in Lincoln co ky.
Children of NANCY EAST and JAMES ESTES are:
8. i. MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, b. November 02, 1829; d. February 17, 1887.
ii. JOHN WELSH ESTES, b. November 16, 1820.
iii. ELEANOR ESTES, b. January 15, 1822.
iv. JOSEPH MCORMICK ESTES, b. November 25, 1823.
v. POLLY ESTES, b. 1827.
vi. RACHEL WILSON ESTES, b. June 19, 1825.
vii. GIRL ESTES, b. 1826.
viii. JAMES CARROLL ESTES, b. August 15, 1830.
ix. SALLY JANE ESTES, b. September 19, 1832.
x. NANCY B ESTES, b. January 28, 1836.
xi. GEORGE W ESTES, b. April 01, 1838.
xii. ELIZABETH JORDAN ESTES, b. May 28, 1840.
Generation No. 7
8. MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES (NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born November 02, 1829, and died February 17, 1887. She married NATHAN DAUGHERTY May 29, 1852 in Lincoln Co Stanford, Ky, son of JOHN DAUGHERTY and DARCAS EVANS. He was born April 01, 1831 in Lincoln Co, and died April 09, 1889 in Lincoln Co.
Children of MARGARET ESTES and NATHAN DAUGHERTY are:
9. i. GEORGE W8 DAUGHERTY, b. August 25, 1866; d. October 11, 1938.
ii. JAMES T DAUGHERTY, b. July 13, 1854, Lincoln Co Ky; d. 1904, Lincoln Co Ky; m. ROSA BELL WICHERSHAM SMITH, August 23, 1877, Lincoln Co; b. April 30, 1852; d. February 1901.
iii. JOHN E DAUGHERTY, b. July 15, 1853; d. November 14, 1901.
iv. DAVID E DAUGHERTY, b. November 23, 1856; m. POLLY SELF, Bet. January - April 1878; b. January 24, 1858.
v. SARAH ELIZABETH DAUGHERTY, b. February 26, 1858; m. WILES C. STRINGER, June 29, 1886; b. 1855.
10. vi. NANCY NANNIE DAUGHERTY, b. December 07, 1860.
vii. MARY MARGARET (MOLLIE) DAUGHERTY, b. February 11, 1862; m. JAMES STRINGER, August 01, 1889; b. 1860.
viii. FRANKLIN WOLFORD DAUGHERTY, b. August 26, 1866.
ix. SARAH E DAUGHERTY, b. December 1860.
11. x. DORCAS ANN DAUGHERTY, b. December 25, 1872.
12. xi. SALLIE BET DAUGHERTY.
13. xii. MOLLIE DAUGHERTY.
Generation No. 8
9. GEORGE W8 DAUGHERTY (MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born August 25, 1866, and died October 11, 1938. He married (1) ANNIE STRINGER October 07, 1889, daughter of DAVID STRINGER and PERNELY ADAMS. She died April 25, 1905. He married (2) MAGGIE NICKELS November 18, 1915.
Children of GEORGE DAUGHERTY and ANNIE STRINGER are:
14. i. JAMES HENRY9 DAUGHERTY, b. November 30, 1895; d. 1975.
ii. CLARENCE DAUGHERTY, m. PEARL.
Children of GEORGE DAUGHERTY and MAGGIE NICKELS are:
iii. WILLIE GARFIELD9 DAUGHERTY.
iv. WALTER E DAUGHERTY.
v. MARY MARGARET DAUGHERTY.
vi. LOTIE DAUGHERTY.
vii. DORCAS HANNAH DAUGHERTY.
viii. LENA MAE DAUGHERTY.
ix. MARTHA DAUGHERTY.
10. NANCY NANNIE8 DAUGHERTY (MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born December 07, 1860. She married WILLIAM HAHAN May 23, 1881. He was born 1860.
Children of NANCY DAUGHERTY and WILLIAM HAHAN are:
i. LILLIE9 HAHAN.
ii. DELLIE HAHAN.
11. DORCAS ANN8 DAUGHERTY (MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born December 25, 1872. She married GREEN SKIDMORE. He was born 1870.
Child of DORCAS DAUGHERTY and GREEN SKIDMORE is:
i. ODA9 SKIDMORE, b. 1895.
12. SALLIE BET8 DAUGHERTY (MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) She married (1) WILLIS G STRINGER, son of DAVID STRINGER and PERNELY ADAMS. She married (2) WILLIS G GREEN June 29, 1886.
Children of SALLIE DAUGHERTY and WILLIS STRINGER are:
i. MARY ALICE9 STRINGER.
ii. TOMMY STRINGER.
13. MOLLIE8 DAUGHERTY (MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) She married (1) JAMES H STRINGER, son of DAVID STRINGER and PERNELY ADAMS. She married (2) JAMES H. STRINGER August 01, 1884.
Child of MOLLIE DAUGHERTY and JAMES STRINGER is:
15. i. DOLLIE9 STRINGER.
Generation No. 9
14. JAMES HENRY9 DAUGHERTY (GEORGE W8, MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born November 30, 1895, and died 1975. He married VADA LAY August 1919, daughter of JAMES LEIGH and HANNAH SIMS. She was born May 22, 1902, and died June 30, 1980.
Notes for JAMES HENRY DAUGHERTY:
James Henry went to the Army Sept 21 1917, Camp Taylor Ky. Camp Shelbey , May 16, 1918,
Camp Murth NJ June 6, 1918, Left for France, first battle, July 26, 1918. Returned Home May 8, 1919.
was mustered gased while in France.
Children of JAMES DAUGHERTY and VADA LAY are:
16. i. LOIS10 DAUGHERTY, b. May 14, 1928, Lincoln Co; d. May 17, 1973, Lincoln Co.
17. ii. WALTER DAUGHERTY, b. January 25, 1926; d. July 15, 1961.
iii. GLADIS DAUGHERTY, m. CHESTER MOORE.
iv. STELLA DAUGHERTY, m. HARRY BROCK.
v. NELL DAUGHERTY, m. JIMMY MOORE.
vi. MILDRED DAUGHERTY, m. TOMMY GOLFF.
vii. RACHAEL DAUGHERTY, m. GEORGE JR. TILLETT.
18. viii. RICHARD DAUGHERTY, b. May 25, 1938; d. February 04, 1980.
ix. WANDA DAUGHERTY.
15. DOLLIE9 STRINGER (MOLLIE8 DAUGHERTY, MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) She married DAVID KENNEDY.
Children of DOLLIE STRINGER and DAVID KENNEDY are:
i. BERTHA10 KENNEDY.
ii. MARY GREEN KENNEDY, m. VIRGIL WILDER.
iii. NETTIE KENNEDY, m. ED PEEK.
iv. BETTIE KENNEDY, m. SAM HANCOCK.
v. GERTEUDE KENNEDY, m. CHARLES YATES.
vi. EMMA HAYSE KENNEDY, m. FRED ANDERSON.
vii. ALBERTA FRANCIS KENNEDY, m. PEANUT MOORE.
viii. BILL KENNEDY, m. PAULINE.
Generation No. 10
16. LOIS10 DAUGHERTY (JAMES HENRY9, GEORGE W8, MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born May 14, 1928 in Lincoln Co, and died May 17, 1973 in Lincoln Co. She married EUGENE CARRIER May 27, 1947 in Lincoln County, son of LOGAN CARRIER and DELLA BASTIN. He was born March 01, 1927.
Children of LOIS DAUGHERTY and EUGENE CARRIER are:
19. i. SANDRA JEAN11 CARRIER, b. August 09, 1951, Danville, Ky.
20. ii. DONNA CARRIER, b. March 30, 1949.
17. WALTER10 DAUGHERTY (JAMES HENRY9, GEORGE W8, MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born January 25, 1926, and died July 15, 1961. He married LILLIAN CARPENTER.
Children of WALTER DAUGHERTY and LILLIAN CARPENTER are:
i. STEVE11 DAUGHERTY.
ii. TEREAS DAUGHERTY.
18. RICHARD10 DAUGHERTY (JAMES HENRY9, GEORGE W8, MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born May 25, 1938, and died February 04, 1980. He married (1) WANDA CARPENTER. He married (2) LYDA MAE HAMILTON 1971.
Children of RICHARD DAUGHERTY and WANDA CARPENTER are:
i. KEITH11 DAUGHERTY.
ii. RONNIE DAUGHERTY.
iii. MADONNA DAUGHERTY.
Children of RICHARD DAUGHERTY and LYDA HAMILTON are:
21. iv. LATRICIA11 DAUGHERTY, b. April 07, 1967.
v. MELISSA FAYE DAUGHERTY, b. May 28, 1970.
Generation No. 11
19. SANDRA JEAN11 CARRIER (LOIS10 DAUGHERTY, JAMES HENRY9, GEORGE W8, MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born August 09, 1951 in Danville, Ky. She married LANNY ROY HUBBARD April 05, 1969 in Highland, Ky Mt Moriah, son of CHARLES HUBBARD and LOLA JENKINS. He was born March 18, 1949 in Kings Mtn Ky.
Children of SANDRA CARRIER and LANNY HUBBARD are:
i. DUANE ROBERT "ROBBIE"12 HUBBARD, b. September 10, 1970, Danville Ky.
ii. MICHAEL RYAN HUBBARD, b. March 27, 1974, Danville Ky.
20. DONNA11 CARRIER (LOIS10 DAUGHERTY, JAMES HENRY9, GEORGE W8, MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born March 30, 1949. She married DENNIS BLOUGH May 21, 1966 in High KY Mt Moriah Church, son of KEN BLOUGH and DILLIE HENSLEY. He was born January 15, 1947.
Child of DONNA CARRIER and DENNIS BLOUGH is:
22. i. DENNIS RAY12 BLOUGH, b. September 05, 1969.
21. LATRICIA11 DAUGHERTY (RICHARD10, JAMES HENRY9, GEORGE W8, MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born April 07, 1967. She married (1) JAMES MICHAEL BRANSON. She married (2) JOSEPH HARRIS.
Child of LATRICIA DAUGHERTY and JAMES BRANSON is:
i. JAMES RICHARD12 BRANSON, b. October 01, 1990.
Generation No. 12
22. DENNIS RAY12 BLOUGH (DONNA11 CARRIER, LOIS10 DAUGHERTY, JAMES HENRY9, GEORGE W8, MARGARET ANN "PEGGY"7 ESTES, NANCY6 EAST, LUCY5 ENGLISH, CHARLES4, JOHN3, FANNIE2 BOATMAN, CLAUDIUS1) was born September 05, 1969. He married ANGIE SHARPE. She was born February 06, 1972.
Children of DENNIS BLOUGH and ANGIE SHARPE are:
i. BLANDON13 BLOUGH, b. January 15, 1993.
ii. KYLE BLOUGH, b. September 15, 1995.
iii. JORDON BLOUGH, b. May 13, 1998.