Descendants of CharlesI, Roi de France
Generation No. 1
1. CHARLES1I, ROI DE FRANCE was born June 13, 823 in Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany, and died October 06, 877 in Brides-les-Bains, Bourgogne, France. He married (1) ERMENTRUDE D'ORLÉANS, daughter of COMTE DE ORLÉANS ODO. He married (2) RICHILDE GRÄFIN VON METZ, daughter of BEUVE GRAF VON METZ.
Notes for CHARLESI, ROI DE FRANCE:
Charles I, Roi de France was born on 13 June 823 at Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany.2 He is the son of Louis I, Roi de France and Judith von Bayern.1 He married Ermentrude d'Orléans, daughter of Odo, Comte de Orléans, in 842. He married Richilde Gräfin von Metz, daughter of Beuve Graf von Metz, on 22 January 870 in a Aix-la-Chapelle, France marriage.2 He died on 6 October 877 at age 54 at Brides-les-Bains, Bourgogne, France.2
Charles I, Roi de France also went by the nick-name of Charles 'the Bald' (?).3 He gained the title of Roi Charles I de France in 840.1 He was crowned Holy Roman Emperor in 875.4 He succeeded to the title of Emperor Charles II of the Holy Roman Empire in 875.4
Children of Charles I, Roi de France and Ermentrude d'Orléans
1. Charles, Roi d'Aquitaine d. 866
2. Carloman (?) d. 876
3. Judith, Princesse de France+ b. bt 843 - 8445
4. Louis II 'the Stammerer', Roi de France+ b. 1 Nov 843, d. 10 Apr 8791
Children of CHARLES and ERMENTRUDE D'ORLÉANS are:
2. i. LOUIS II 'THE2 STAMMERER', ROI DE FRANCE, b. November 01, 843; d. April 10, 879, Compiegn, France.
ii. ROI D'AQUITAINE CHARLES, b. 866.
iii. CARLOMAN, b. 876.
iv. PRINCESSE DE FRANCE+ JUDITH, b. 843.
Generation No. 2
2. LOUIS II 'THE2 STAMMERER', ROI DE FRANCE (CHARLES1I, ROI DE FRANCE) was born November 01, 843, and died April 10, 879 in Compiegn, France. He married (1) ADELAIDE JUDITH. He married (2) ANSGARDE DE BOURGOGNE 862.
Notes for LOUIS II 'THE STAMMERER', ROI DE FRANCE:
Louis II 'the Stammerer', Roi de France was born on 1 November 843.2 He was the son of Charles I, Roi de France and Ermentrude d'Orléans.1 He married, firstly, Ansgarde de Bourgogne in 862. He married Adelaide Judith (?) in 875.2 He died on 10 April 879 at age 35 at Compiegn, France.2
Louis II 'the Stammerer', Roi de France gained the title of King Charles II of Neustria in 856. He gained the title of Roi Charles II d'Aquitaine in 867. He gained the title of King Charles II of the West Franks in 877. He gained the title of Roi Louis II de France in 877.1
Children of Louis II 'the Stammerer', Roi de France and Ansgarde de Bourgogne
1. Gisela de France
2. Louis III, Roi de France b. c 863, d. 5 Aug 8821
3. Carloman, Roi de France b. 866, d. 12 Feb 8841
Child of Louis II 'the Stammerer', Roi de France and Adelaide Judith (?)
1. Charles III, Roi de France+ b. 17 Sep 879, d. 7 Oct 9291
Child of LOUIS STAMMERER' and ADELAIDE JUDITH is:
i. CHARLES3III, ROI DE FRANCE, b. September 17, 879; m. GISELA; b. 895.
Children of LOUIS STAMMERER' and ANSGARDE DE BOURGOGNE are:
ii. GISELA3 DE FRANCE.
iii. LOUISIII, ROI DE FRANCE.
iv. ROI DE FRANCE CARLOMAN.