Descendants of John Routin
Generation No. 1
1. JOHN1 ROUTIN was born 1809 in Lincoln Co Ky, and died 1870 in Lincoln Co Ky. He married (1) MARTHA PATSY WITHERS August 27, 1830 in Lincoln Co KY. She was born 1812 in Ky. He married (2) NANCY JANE SANDIFER August 27, 1857 in Lincoln Co., KY. She was born 1837 in Ky.
Notes for JOHN ROUTIN:
John Rowton's name first appears on the Lincoln County tax list for 1829. Here is some additional information.
1) Lincoln County Deed Books
a) May 14, 1831: Matthew Leach sells John Rowton 210 acres (later described as on the waters of Buck and Fishing Creek) [Book N/265]
b) Sep 26, 1831: John mortgages the 210 acres to William Routon [N/267] (John had borrowed $400 from William. If John paid William $200 with interest, the mortgage would be void.)
c) 1838: John sells the 210 acres to Merritt Cleaveland [O/187-250]
d) Jan 17, 1843: Cleaveland sells the 210 acres back to John [R/437]
e) 1842: Thomas Goodnight sells 61 acres to John [T/332]
f) Nov 8, 1848: John Rowton and wife, Patsy, sell the 61 acres to James Gooch [U/325]
g) Nov 19, 1850: John Rowton and Patsy sell the 210 acres to Henderson Simms [W/110]
NOTE: I do not have an 1847 deed [Book T/362] of John Rowton to John Murphy involving two tracts of land. But the 210 acres above was always described in the deeds as two tracts, one of 110 acres and the other of 100 acres.
2) Lincoln County (Court) Order Book 12
a) April, 1845 (page 344): John Rowton appointed surveyor of public road in Precinct No. 27
b) May, 1845 (page 377): John Rowton appointed surveyor of public road in Precinct No. 61
c) Oct, 1846 (page 529): Court pays John Rowton $48.50 for boarding Elijah O. Arnold, a poor person
Children of JOHN ROUTIN and MARTHA WITHERS are:
2. i. ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, b. 1841, Lincoln Co Ky.
3. ii. WILLIAM ROUTIN, b. April 09, 1837, in King's Mtn., Lincoln.
iii. ELIZA ANN ROUTIN, b. 1845, Lincoln Co., KY.
4. iv. SARAH SALLY ROUTIN, b. 1837, Lincoln Co., KY.
5. v. PEYTON ROUIN, b. 1850, Waynesburg, Lincoln Co., KY.
6. vi. JOHN JR. ROUTIN, b. October 03, 1843, in Lincoln Co., KY; d. September 12, 1920, in Lawrence Co., IL.
Children of JOHN ROUTIN and NANCY SANDIFER are:
vii. GEORGE2 ROUTIN, b. 1858.
viii. MINERVA ROUTIN, b. 1860.
ix. MARY ROUTIN, b. 1863.
Generation No. 2
2. ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN (JOHN1) was born 1841 in Lincoln Co Ky. She married MONROE SMITH.
Notes for ELIZABETH ROUTIN:
On this 30th day of May, 1883, at near McKinney, County of Lincoln, State of Kentucky, before me, H. Percy Smith, a Specal Examiner of the Pension Office, personally apeared Elizabeth Smith, who being by me first duly sworn to answer truly all interrogatories propounded to her during this Special Examination of aforesaid pension claim, deposes and says that her age is about 65 years, that she is the wife of Monroe Smith, and her post office address is McKinney, Lincoln County, Ky.How are you related to John Routien, an applicant for pension?He is my nephew by blood.How soon after his discharge from the Army did you see him?Almost immediately. He came home immediately to my sons James Smith's about a mile away.What was his physical condition at the time of his discharge?He came home in bad health, hardly able to get about. His eyes were bad for some time, but they seemed to get over it, only he always kept snapping them afterwards. He always had a hacking cough after the war. It was worse when he would take cold. When he first came home he couldn't see much, could hardly tell one person from another and he didn't sit up much until his eyes got better, and then he got about.How long did his eyes continue to be diseased after his discharge? I would think twelve months, but I don't recollect how long.How soon was he able to go to work after his discharge?I don't recollect how long. But he never worked while his eyes were sore. But when they got better he picked up and worked. He worked on James Smith's farm and at Varner's oil well. He never seemed to me to be just the man he was before the war. He wasn't bad enough for people to notice it He wasn't very bad when he came home from the army and could knock around then.Was he disabled to any extent from obtaining a subsistence for mannuel labor after his eyes got well? At times he was. What seemed to disable him?That cough. He always thought they discahrged him on account of the measles settling in his eyes and lungs. I never heard of anything else.Did he continue to have a cough as long as he remained in this County? Oh yes, a sort of hacking cough, but it wasn't bad.Did he complain of having lung disease? Well, he said he believed it was that, but he didn't know.Did he have any appearance of having lung disease? He didn't look well. He looked poor and bad and he didn't have much color. He had been a fresh red-looking lively man before the war.Did his eyesight become perfectly well about a year after his discharge? I suppose it did. I didn't hear any more complaint about his eyes. The looked all right except that he had learned to the habit of squinting them up.When he did get to work, did he keep at it regularly like a sound man? Oh sometimes he would give up and then he would go at it again.Did he work here at the house for your husband?I don't recollect whether he was hired here after the war but he boarded here and stayed here and worked at the oil well.Did his condition remain the same up to the time he removed to Illinois? Yes, he was weakly and in bad health when he left here. His eyes though had got well long before that.Did he ever have medical treatment for disease of lungs?I don't know.Or for disease of eyes? I dont know as he did. He just sort of patched himself up along, took teas and the like of that.Were you well acquainted with him before and at the time of his enlistment? Oh yes, certainly I was, from a child.Did he not have a hacking cough very shortly before his enlistment? Not that I recollect of.Did he at that time appear to be physically sound in every respect? Yes. I never heard any complaint before he went to the army. He was a healthy sound young man. Did he ever at any time prior to his enlistment have any disease of the eyes? Not that I recollect of, until he came home from the army. He said it was the measles himself.To what extent was he disabled for the performance of manual labor after his return from the army until his removal to Illinois? Sometimes he would be down a day or two at a time, and sometimes a half a day. He just seemed to be puny at tmes. He wasn't bad enough for anybody to notice unless it was his relatives or anybody who was with him all the time. He wasn't bad, just weakly and puny. Signed: Elizabeth Smith, her markWitness: Monroe SmithLeah's note: Later records indicate that John had acquired tuberculosis (consumption) while in the Army. He had also had measles during a severe epidemic at Camp Robinson, which affected his eyesight for the remainder of his life.
Notes for MONROE SMITH:
) Lincoln County (Court) Order Book 13, page 95 (October, 1847)Monroe Smith became administrator of the estate of William Routon, deceased. Several men named to appraise the estate. (I do not yet have the appraisal and don't know how many years it took to settle the estate. I hope to get this in the near future.)
Monroe Smith, the power of attorney for William Bailey Rowten, was the brother-in-law of John Routon, Sr., having married his sister Elizabeth Rowten. It's possible, and maybe even likely, that William Rowten, who married Nancy Spires was actually a William Jr., son of the original William and brother of John Sr. and Elizabeth. Perhaps William Bailey Rowten was claiming his right to a portion of William Sr.'s estate as an heir of William Jr. I believe the fact that he chose Monroe Smith to represent his interest indicates he is closely related to Elizabeth Rowten Smith.
Child of ELIZABETH ROUTIN and MONROE SMITH is:
7. i. MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, b. May 26, 1842; d. March 26, 1894, Lincoln Co Ky.
3. WILLIAM2 ROUTIN (JOHN1) was born April 09, 1837 in in King's Mtn., Lincoln. He married LOUISA WALLS October 14, 1855, daughter of JESSE WALLS and LAVINA ROGERS. She was born 1839 in Lincoln Co., KY, and died 1870 in Lincoln Co., ky.
Notes for WILLIAM ROUTIN:
State of KY, County of Lincoln
William Routen, age 46 years.
While a member of the above named in Service at Harrodsburg in the State of Kentucky on or about the 15 day of November, 1861, I contracted Measles and (was) sent to the Hospital. In about 12 days while on guard duty being exposed a great deal, took a severe cold, after which the regiment was ordered to Mill Springs and had to waid Fishing Creek which increased the cold and caused bronchitis throat, diarrhea, and piles that was treated in hospital as follows, Harrodsburg KY November 15, 1861 and at Vicksburg Miss. July 6th 1863. 30 days use recorded in Book E, page 1788. Following Harrodsburg when came out of the Hospital 10 days,and came home. I was not able to furnish medical treatment as I wished and had to do the best I could with those diseases. As to my disableness since discharge I have been worked I suppose about half of the time by a great deal of suffering from the diseases. As to my residence, I have lived in the same vicinity since my discharge. Medical treatment while at the Hospitles was by Sadder and Sims and I am informed they are dead. The other doctors if they treated me I have no recollection of them. My post address is Kings Mountain Station, Kentucky.
Leah's Note: In other documentation, it states William Routen was 5'9" in height, with fair complexion, light hair, and blue eyes. He spent 12 to 15 days in the hospital in 1861, having contracted measles during a severe epidemic at Camp Dick Robinson, KY, shortly after his enlistment. Although we seldom think of measles being too terribly serious these days, many enlisted men died during this epidemic at the beginning of the Civil War. William's younger brother, John Routien, Jr. also contracted measles about the same time at Camp Dick Robinson. Both claimed "bronchitis" as a result. From other documentation in their pension files, I suspect both William and John Jr. probably had tuberculosis, as they had lung problems for the rest of their lives. Interstingly, at least two of William Routen's wives died of "consumption of the lungs" which was a term often used to indicate tuberculosis. William Routen spent 30 days in a military hospital during the seige at Vicksburg, Mississippi. In both pension files, there is no documentation that either man was ever wounded in battle. Both were granted disability based soley on the effects of measles. John Jr. had lied about his age in order to join the Army and follow his older brother. Charles Routen also enlisted during the same time. His relationship to John and William is still a mystery. As posted earlier on this site, Charles Routen died at home shortly after his discharge from the Army from small pox and consumption, also contracted during his service. Lucinda Routen, widow of William, eventually won her claim to her late husband's pension.
Children of WILLIAM ROUTIN and LOUISA WALLS are:
i. THOMPSON3 ROUTIN, b. 1856.
ii. WILLIAM BENTON ROUTIN, b. 1858.
8. iii. HENDERSON ROUTIN, b. 1860, Lincoln Co., KY.
iv. JESSE ROUTIN, b. April 1870.
v. JOHN ROUTIN, b. April 1870.
4. SARAH SALLY2 ROUTIN (JOHN1) was born 1837 in Lincoln Co., KY. She married JAMES SMITH January 25, 1858 in in Lincoln Co., KY. He was born 1836 in Kentucky.
Children of SARAH ROUTIN and JAMES SMITH are:
i. MONROE L3 SMITH, b. 1860.
ii. JAMES W. SMITH, b. 1864.
iii. GEORGE SMITH, b. 1868.
iv. SARAH B SMITH, b. 1869.
5. PEYTON2 ROUIN (JOHN1 ROUTIN) was born 1850 in Waynesburg, Lincoln Co., KY. He married SARAH HORTON February 26, 1876 in Lincoln Co., KY, in the home of B.F. Camden. She was born 1855 in Lincoln Co.
Children of PEYTON ROUIN and SARAH HORTON are:
i. LLOYD3 ROUTN, b. June 07, 1894.
ii. ACTON ROUTN, b. March 16, 1897.
6. JOHN JR.2 ROUTIN (JOHN1) was born October 03, 1843 in in Lincoln Co., KY, and died September 12, 1920 in in Lawrence Co., IL. He married MARGARET E. ENDS November 13, 1867 in Lincoln Co., KY. She was born August 04, 1848 in in Crab Orchard, Lincoln.
Notes for JOHN JR. ROUTIN:
· Name: John Jr. ROUTIEN · Given Name: John Jr. · Surname: Routien · Sex: M · Birth: Oct. 3, 1843 in Lincoln Co., KY · Death: September 12, 1920 in Lawrence Co., IL · Note: In September of 1861, John,Jr. volunteered into the Union Army at age 17, and was inducted at Harrodsburg, KY. At the time of his enlistment, he was living in the home of his Aunt and Uncle, Monroe and Elizabeth Rowton Smith in Lincoln County, KY. He contracted measles during a severe epidemic at Camp Dick Robinson, KY, and suffered severe eye damage that would last the remainder of his life. He also contracted tuberculosis during his Civil War service. John would later receive a disability pension. It was during this litigation for the pension that our suname evolved into Routien, thru and error made by the government. Following the War, John and wife Margaret migrated to Lawrence County, Illinois, and farmed in the Sand Ridge area near Lawrenceville, IL. The Routien Levee, built to hold back the flood waters of the Wabash and Embarrass Rivers, was built on their land and is still in existence today.
Children of JOHN ROUTIN and MARGARET ENDS are:
i. JOSEPH3 ROUTIN, b. June 14, 1868.
ii. PASTY ANN ROUTIN, b. February 17, 1871.
iii. MARY ROUITN, b. October 30, 1872.
iv. ELIZABETH ROUITN, b. October 06, 1875.
v. MARTHA ROUITN, b. August 29, 1876.
vi. ALPHA ROUTIN, b. October 24, 1880.
vii. MARY IRENE ROUTIN, b. May 01, 1884.
viii. WILLIAM ROUTIN, b. August 18, 1887.
ix. ADLAI EMRY ROUTINN, b. March 12, 1890.
Generation No. 3
7. MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH (ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born May 26, 1842, and died March 26, 1894 in Lincoln Co Ky. She married SAMUEL SMITH BASTIN March 27, 1856 in Lincoln Co , Ky, son of THOMAS BASTIN and JUDITH HODGE. He was born January 06, 1834 in Lincoln Co Ky, and died July 01, 1924.
Notes for SAMUEL SMITH BASTIN:
Mary 'Polly ' Smith 27 Mar 1856 in Lincoln Co, KY by Judge Naipers (lic. dtd. 24 Mar 1856); married (2) Samantha Pruitt 07 Mar 1895 in Rockcastle Co, KY (by Elder Stephen Colier); married (3) Martha Ann Chesnut Abt. 1899.
Children of MARY SMITH and SAMUEL BASTIN are:
9. i. JOSEPH4 BASTIN, b. December 11, 1869; d. June 09, 1944.
ii. MARY B. BASTIN, b. 1865.
iii. JAMES MONROE BASTIN, b. February 01, 1867.
iv. OLIVER BASTIN, b. 1873.
v. CORA A. BASTIN, b. April 26, 1875.
vi. JOHN M. BASTIN, b. 1881.
10. vii. KENLEY BASTIN, b. September 26, 1878.
8. HENDERSON3 ROUTIN (WILLIAM2, JOHN1) was born 1860 in Lincoln Co., KY. He married BELLE BAILEY November 19, 1885 in In the home of Roland Gooch, Lincoln Co., KY. She was born 1865 in Taylor Co., KY.
Children of HENDERSON ROUTIN and BELLE BAILEY are:
i. WILLIAM4 ROUTIN, b. 1887.
ii. WALTER ROUTIN, b. October 11, 1888.
iii. JAMES MARTIN, b. November 18, 1895.
iv. LULA ROUTIN, b. 1897.
v. ALVIN ROUTIN, b. June 06, 1900.
Generation No. 4
9. JOSEPH4 BASTIN (MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born December 11, 1869, and died June 09, 1944. He married SYRENA YOUNG December 25, 1889 in Lincoln County, Kentucky, daughter of HENDERSON YOUNG and JANE NEWELL. She was born March 13, 1873, and died May 16, 1941.
Children of JOSEPH BASTIN and SYRENA YOUNG are:
11. i. DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, b. December 30, 1894, Lincoln Co, Ky; d. June 11, 1982, Lincoln Co, Ky.
ii. WILLIE BASTIN.
iii. BERTHA BASTIN.
10. KENLEY4 BASTIN (MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born September 26, 1878. He married ELIZABETH BAUGH.
Child of KENLEY BASTIN and ELIZABETH BAUGH is:
12. i. BESSIE RACHEL5 BASTIN, b. July 15, 1902, Lincoln co ky; d. December 02, 1994, Lincoln co ky.
Generation No. 5
11. DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN (JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born December 30, 1894 in Lincoln Co, Ky, and died June 11, 1982 in Lincoln Co, Ky. She married LOGAN FRANKIN CARRIER November 14, 1912 in Lincoln Co, son of CHARLES CARRIER and MARY HUTCHISON. He was born April 11, 1891 in Lincoln County, KY, and died June 06, 1966 in Lincoln Co, Ky.
Children of DELLA BASTIN and LOGAN CARRIER are:
13. i. EUGENE6 CARRIER, b. March 01, 1927.
14. ii. ELMER CARRIER, b. October 20, 1916, Lincoln County KY.
iii. EDGAR CARRIER, b. October 18, 1918, Lincoln County KY; d. July 26, 1944, WW II.
15. iv. ELDA CARRIER, b. July 25, 1924; d. November 13, 1983, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.
16. v. LOGAN ETHERAGE CARRIER, b. November 05, 1929, Lincoln County KY.
17. vi. EVELYN CARRIER, b. January 25, 1933.
18. vii. EDITH MARIE CARRIER, b. January 02, 1914.
12. BESSIE RACHEL5 BASTIN (KENLEY4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born July 15, 1902 in Lincoln co ky, and died December 02, 1994 in Lincoln co ky. She married LON REED, son of WILLIAM REED and MARGARET CARRIER. He was born 1904 in Lincoln co ky, and died January 08, 1966 in Lincoln co ky.
Children of BESSIE BASTIN and LON REED are:
i. GENE6 REED, m. CHARLOTTE WILCOP, April 20, 1957.
ii. PAUL L. REED.
iii. NORMAN REED.
Generation No. 6
13. EUGENE6 CARRIER (DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born March 01, 1927. He married (1) LOIS DAUGHERTY May 27, 1947 in Lincoln County, daughter of JAMES DAUGHERTY and VADA LAY. She was born May 14, 1928 in Lincoln Co, and died May 17, 1973 in Lincoln Co. He married (2) DESSIE ROWE February 02, 1974 in Highland, Ky. She was born February 14, 1944.
Children of EUGENE CARRIER and LOIS DAUGHERTY are:
19. i. SANDRA JEAN7 CARRIER, b. August 09, 1951, Danville, Ky.
20. ii. DONNA CARRIER, b. March 30, 1949.
14. ELMER6 CARRIER (DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born October 20, 1916 in Lincoln County KY. He married CARRIE BAKER. She was born October 20, 1916 in Letcher Co Ky.
Children of ELMER CARRIER and CARRIE BAKER are:
i. ROYNALD LEE7 CARRIER, b. January 03, 1942; d. January 03, 1942.
ii. DAVID LYNN CARRIER, b. October 18, 1943; m. NOMA VANOVER, August 08, 1968.
iii. MICHAEL GORDON CARRIER, b. December 09, 1947; d. December 09, 1947.
15. ELDA6 CARRIER (DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born July 25, 1924, and died November 13, 1983 in Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana. He married GLADY M REED.
Child of ELDA CARRIER and GLADY REED is:
21. i. JERRY L7 CARRIER.
16. LOGAN ETHERAGE6 CARRIER (DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born November 05, 1929 in Lincoln County KY. He married PEGGY ULDINE JOHNSON January 23, 1954. She was born March 02, 1933 in Lincoln County KY.
Children of LOGAN CARRIER and PEGGY JOHNSON are:
22. i. CRYSTAL GAYE7 CARRIER, b. June 25, 1957.
ii. LESA JILL CARRIER, b. February 06, 1959.
23. iii. BARRY KEITH CARRIER, b. April 10, 1960.
17. EVELYN6 CARRIER (DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born January 25, 1933. She married HERBERT ESTES October 09, 1954. He died April 02, 1975.
Child of EVELYN CARRIER and HERBERT ESTES is:
24. i. PATRICIA ANN7 ESTES, b. December 14, 1957.
18. EDITH MARIE6 CARRIER (DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born January 02, 1914. She married WILLIE THOMAS YOUNG, son of DAVID YOUNG and MARY THOMPSON. He was born August 31, 1907 in Lincoln County KY.
Children of EDITH CARRIER and WILLIE YOUNG are:
25. i. VICTOR CLAYTON7 YOUNG, b. January 27, 1935.
26. ii. ROBERT WAYNE YOUNG, b. October 26, 1941.
iii. LINDA SABRA YOUNG, b. May 31, 1944; m. WILLIAM J BORDEN, June 20, 1978; b. January 26, 1933.
Generation No. 7
19. SANDRA JEAN7 CARRIER (EUGENE6, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born August 09, 1951 in Danville, Ky. She married LANNY ROY HUBBARD April 05, 1969 in Highland, Ky Mt Moriah, son of CHARLES HUBBARD and LOLA JENKINS. He was born March 18, 1949 in Kings Mtn Ky.
Children of SANDRA CARRIER and LANNY HUBBARD are:
i. DUANE ROBERT "ROBBIE"8 HUBBARD, b. September 10, 1970, Danville Ky.
ii. MICHAEL RYAN HUBBARD, b. March 27, 1974, Danville Ky.
20. DONNA7 CARRIER (EUGENE6, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born March 30, 1949. She married DENNIS BLOUGH May 21, 1966 in High KY Mt Moriah Church, son of KEN BLOUGH and DILLIE HENSLEY. He was born January 15, 1947.
Child of DONNA CARRIER and DENNIS BLOUGH is:
27. i. DENNIS RAY8 BLOUGH, b. September 05, 1969.
21. JERRY L7 CARRIER (ELDA6, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1)
Child of JERRY L CARRIER is:
i. HEATHER JEQAN8 CARRIER.
22. CRYSTAL GAYE7 CARRIER (LOGAN ETHERAGE6, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born June 25, 1957. She married RICKY LEE WESLEY in 6-27-1975. He was born July 01, 1955.
Child of CRYSTAL CARRIER and RICKY WESLEY is:
28. i. JOSHUA LEE8 WESLEY, b. October 11, 1979.
23. BARRY KEITH7 CARRIER (LOGAN ETHERAGE6, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born April 10, 1960. He married PATRICIA ANN SIMS May 19, 1978, daughter of WALLACE SIMS. She was born October 10, 1960.
Child of BARRY CARRIER and PATRICIA SIMS is:
i. ADAM8 CARRIER, b. April 10, 1984.
24. PATRICIA ANN7 ESTES (EVELYN6 CARRIER, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born December 14, 1957. She married DEREK A DONSON May 07, 1977.
Child of PATRICIA ESTES and DEREK DONSON is:
i. JONAS LOGAN8 DONSON, b. February 14, 1987.
25. VICTOR CLAYTON7 YOUNG (EDITH MARIE6 CARRIER, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born January 27, 1935. He married BETTY LOU RHODUS December 14, 1957. She was born October 23, 1939.
Children of VICTOR YOUNG and BETTY RHODUS are:
i. VICTOR CLAYTON8 YOUNG, b. December 27, 1960; m. SHARI DONITA LANE, October 27, 1984; b. October 05, 1958.
ii. WILLIAM BRUCE YOUNG, b. October 08, 1962.
iii. ANITA ELIZABETH YOUNG, b. March 14, 1964.
26. ROBERT WAYNE7 YOUNG (EDITH MARIE6 CARRIER, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born October 26, 1941. He married BARBARA SUE TAYLOR January 21, 1962. She was born October 10, 1943.
Children of ROBERT YOUNG and BARBARA TAYLOR are:
i. TIMOTHY8 YOUNG, b. March 06, 1963.
ii. DAVID MARK YOUNG, b. September 07, 1966; m. DEANNA BESS MORTON, October 05, 1987; b. July 22, 1964.
Generation No. 8
27. DENNIS RAY8 BLOUGH (DONNA7 CARRIER, EUGENE6, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born September 05, 1969. He married ANGIE SHARPE. She was born February 06, 1972.
Children of DENNIS BLOUGH and ANGIE SHARPE are:
i. BLANDON9 BLOUGH, b. January 15, 1993.
ii. KYLE BLOUGH, b. September 15, 1995.
iii. JORDON BLOUGH, b. May 13, 1998.
28. JOSHUA LEE8 WESLEY (CRYSTAL GAYE7 CARRIER, LOGAN ETHERAGE6, DELLA SABRA5 BASTIN, JOSEPH4, MARY "POLLY"3 SMITH, ELIZABETH2 ROUTIN, JOHN1) was born October 11, 1979. He married (1) PAMELA MARIE JONES. She was born September 28, 1980. He married (2) HOLLIE TAYLOR in Not married.
Child of JOSHUA WESLEY and PAMELA JONES is:
i. JASMINE KALEY ALEXIS9 WESLEY, b. January 31, 2001.
Child of JOSHUA WESLEY and HOLLIE TAYLOR is:
ii. BRITTEN HARLEY9 WESLEY, b. September 03, 2001.