Descendants of EMANUEL TERRY
Generation No. 1
1. EMANUEL1 TERRY was born 1805 in Fluvanna Co. Va. He married (1) FANNY HOOPER May 12, 1823 in Louisa Co. Va. He married (2) CATHARINE ASHLOCK July 26, 1833 in Lincoln Co. Ky, daughter of RICHARD ASHLOCK and WELCOME PENCH.
Notes for EMANUEL TERRY:
1850 Lincoln Co., KY., Census...Emanuel Terry, age 45, born in VA. In his household are Catharine, age 30, born in KY., James, age 14, Sarah, age 12, Samuel, age 10, Robert, age 5, John, age 3, and Susan, age 18, all born in KY.
Census of Lincoln County, you will find Samuel, his wife Millie and Jes se living with William Terry whom I believe is his older brother and who was born in Louisa County, VA. In 1850 you will find both John M. and Samuel and other siblings living with their father Emanuel and Stepmother in Lincoln Co
Children of EMANUEL TERRY and FANNY HOOPER are:
2. i. WILLIAM HENDERSON2 TERRY, b. December 25, 1830, Lousia,Co. Va; d. July 16, 1898, Lincoln Co. Ky...
3. ii. SUSAN TERRY, b. 1832; d. June 13, 1911, Lincoln Co. Ky.
Children of EMANUEL TERRY and CATHARINE ASHLOCK are:
iii. JAMES2 M.TERRY, b. 1834; m. LAVINIA LAWHORN, September 28, 1858, Lincoln Co. Ky...; b. Casey Co. Ky.
Notes for LAVINIA LAWHORN:
: Levina LAWHORN
Birth: 1842 in Jenkins Precinct, Middleburg P O, Casey Co, Ky
Death: in Stanford, Lincoln Co, Ky
Reference Number: 4630
Note: Levina was named in the will of Benjamin Bennett Lawhorn as an he ir on 21 April 1845. She was named on the commissioners deed for Benjam in B Lawhorn on 15 August 1853
Father: Benjamin Bennet LAWHORN b: 1776 in Fluvanna Co, Virginia
Mother: Mariah KNIGHT b: 1815 in Casey Co, Ky
Marriage 1 James M TERRY b: 1834 in Stanford, Lincoln Co, Ky
Married: 9 OCT 1858 in Stanford, Lincoln Co, Ky
iv. SARAH JANE TERRY, b. 1838.
4. v. SAMUEL TERRY, b. 1839; d. 1922, Casey Co Ky.
vi. ROBERT TERRY, b. 1845.
5. vii. JOHN M. TERRY, b. 1847, Casey Co Ky; d. 1921, Casey Co Ky.
viii. CHARLIE TERRY, b. 1888.
ix. ARLIE TERRY, b. 1890.
x. RUBY TERRY, b. 1893.
Generation No. 2
2. WILLIAM HENDERSON2 TERRY (EMANUEL1) was born December 25, 1830 in Lousia,Co. Va, and died July 16, 1898 in Lincoln Co. Ky... He married ELIZABETH ANN BAUGH September 17, 1857 in Lincoln Co KY, daughter of ISAAC BAUGH and NANCY NEWELL. She was born February 23, 1841 in Lincoln Co, and died November 08, 1899.
Notes for WILLIAM HENDERSON TERRY:
Born--- Dec.25-1830 Died--- July-16-1898 MARRIED----Elizabeth Ann Baugh on Sept, 20,1853 BURIED----- Methodist Church Cem. Hightland, Kentucky (Cem Marker) Co. C-- 19th. Ky. Infantry William H. Terry had a sister name Susie Terry, Who married Henry Reed.They had 5 Children they where David, Sarah C., Nancy, William "Bill" Manuel and Emily Reed. William H. Terry went into the 19th Union Army Co.C on 2-28-1863 at Harrodsburg, Ky. under Capt. J. O, Norris Inf. Co. C. Went into the Hosp. in Memphis Tenn. on June 1,1863 and was moved to St. Louis Mo. In July1865.William muster out the Union Army at Lousville, Ky. Jan. 20,1865. Elizabeth Ann. Terry (wife) recieved $8.00 mo. Army
More About WILLIAM H. TERRY:
Burial: July 1898, Methodist Church Cem. Lincoln Co. Ky.
Notes for ELIZABETH ANN BAUGH:
One day Eliza Baugh Terry went to New Albany In. to visit her datughter Mollie E. Cummins. While waiting for a street car, in very cold weather, A day or two lather she caught pneumonia and died. On her death bed she said don't the sun shine BRIGHT! Then passed to her rewards. This was on Nov. 8-1899.
More About ELIZABETH ANN BAUGH:
Burial: November 1899, Methodist Church Cem. Lincoln Co. Ky.
Cause of Death: Pneumonia
Children of WILLIAM TERRY and ELIZABETH BAUGH are:
6. i. CHARLES CALVIN3 TERRY, b. November 24, 1866, Lincoln co ky; d. 1942, Lincoln Co. Ky.
7. ii. SARAH ELIZABETH TERRY, b. September 22, 1864, Lincoln Co Ky; d. February 01, 1953, Lincoln Co Ky.
8. iii. WILLIAM HENDERSON TERRY, b. September 22, 1863, Lincoln Co. Ky; d. June 15, 1966, Indiana.
9. iv. NANCY A. TERRY, b. February 03, 1860, Highland , Ky.
v. JAMES THOMAS TERRY, b. 1856; d. 1903.
10. vi. ISSAC GREEN TERRY, b. July 07, 1857; d. 1944.
11. vii. JOHN WESLEY TERRY, b. 1861.
12. viii. MARY E. TERRY, b. 1868.
ix. FANNIE R TERRY, b. 1870; d. 1945; m. PLEASANT ALLEN CURTIS; b. 1870.
13. x. ALICE MIRANDA TERRY, b. 1874.
14. xi. LELAR A. TERRY, b. June 12, 1876, Lincoln co ky; d. 1959, Lincoln co ky.
xii. MAUDANIE TERRY, b. 1879.
xiii. GEORGIE TERRY, b. 1871; d. 1872.
3. SUSAN2 TERRY (EMANUEL1) was born 1832, and died June 13, 1911 in Lincoln Co. Ky. She married HENRY REED May 13, 1853. He was born 1799 in Garrard Co. Ky, and died February 20, 1881 in Lincoln Co. Ky...
Notes for HENRY REED:
"Henry's oldest child was a girl, Rhoda Ann, who married John Butt.
Her surviving grandchildren in Lincoln County are Roberta McGuffey,
Clarence Burton, Mrs. Daley Reed and Violet James. Surviving
great-grandchildren are Sally Faulkner McGuffey, Norman and Billie Joe
McGuffey, Berdine Reed, Dave Warren, and Russel Burton. Henry Reed
had a son, Dave, father of Shell, Jim and John Reed.
Great-grandchildren of Henry in Lincoln County are Daley, Walter,
Charles and Cecil Reed (Shell's children), the Rev. Fonzo Reed and
Mrs. Cecil Jenkins (children of Jim Reed) and Chester, Ralph and Helen
Jenkins (children of John Reed).
"A son by a second marriage, William Reed, was the father of the
late Mayor George T. Reed of Stanford, a daughter, Mrs. Sallie
Warfield, a grandson Gene Reed (son of Lon Reed) and a
great-granddaughter, Allene Burton (daughter of Eldie Reed).
"Henry's son, John, is the grandfather of Less Reed. Other sons of
his first marriage were Joe and Sam Reed who moved to Texas, a
daughter, Emily who moved to Oklahoma; Susan Terry, who moved to
Virginia and Jane Mason.
"It was William who continued to live on at the old home place on
Greasy Ridge. His son, Lon, lived there until his death and after
that his wife continued to reside there." . In the 1880 Census, Henry Reed, 80 years old, is listed as a retired
farmer and "Palsied". He is head of a household which includes his
wife, Susan, age 50, son William H., age 17, and a daughter, Eliza,
Children of SUSAN TERRY and HENRY REED are:
15. i. DAVID3 REED, b. May 19, 1853; d. May 12, 1888, Lincoln Co. Ky.
16. ii. SARAH C. REED, b. October 29, 1856, Lincoln co ky; d. October 03, 1931, Lincoln co ky.
iii. NANCY REED, b. 1859.
17. iv. WILLIAM H. REED, b. February 20, 1862, ky; d. August 04, 1938, Lincoln Co. Ky.
v. EMILY REED, b. 1866.
4. SAMUEL2 TERRY (EMANUEL1) was born 1839, and died 1922 in Casey Co Ky. He married EMILY ANN "MILLY" LAWHORN May 12, 1859 in Cas, daughter of BENJAMIN LAWHORN and FRANCIS KNIGHT. She was born September 1841 in Casey Co Ky, and died in Casey Co Ky.
Notes for SAMUEL TERRY:
1880 Casey Co., KY., Census...Samuel Terry #479. In his household were Milly A., age 39, Jessee P., age 20, James W. age 18, Benjamin, age 14, Robert A., age 12, Arther L., age 10, Sarah F., age 7, and Edda M., age 2.
1900 Casey Co., KY., Census, Jenkins, HH#349...Samuel Terry, age 60, born Aug 1839 in KY., parents born in VA.
In his household is Millie A., wife, age58, born Sept 1841 in KY., father born in TN., mother in KY., married 40 years, 0 children- Your tree provided me with a lot of missing dates and info Re: the Terry F amily of KY. from which I descend. John M. and Samuel Terry were brothers and s ons of Emanuel Terry who was born in Louisa County VA and migrated to Lincoln C o. Kentucky. Samuel and his first son Jesse were born in Lincoln Co. In t he 1860 Census of Lincoln County, you will find Samuel, his wife Millie and Jes se living with William Terry whom I believe is his older brother and who was born in Louisa County, VA. In 1850 you will find both John M. and Samuel and other
siblings living with their father Emanuel and Stepmother in Lincoln C o. I had documented most of the brothers families from census data although their were many holes, no exact birthdates and several instances where they wern't counted in the census or weren't indexed by Ancestry.Com. Also no maiden names of any of the wives or names of men the daughters maried.
Children of SAMUEL TERRY and EMILY LAWHORN are:
i. JESSEE P.3 TERRY, b. 1860, Butler Co Ky; d. September 07, 1929, Lincoln Co. Ky; m. MATTIE COFFEY, December 13, 1885, Casey Co. Ky.
ii. BENJAMIN TERRY, b. 1866.
iii. ROBERT A. TERRY, b. 1868; m. CORDELIA CAIN, September 19, 1890, Casey co KY.
iv. SARAH FRANCIS TERRY, b. August 1872.
18. v. ANN ELIZA TERRY, b. November 08, 1874.
vi. EDWARD TERRY, b. June 1878, Casey Co Ky; d. 1958, Casey Co Ky; m. JOSEPHINE GOFORTH, October 11, 1898; b. 1879, ky; d. 1972, Clasey Co Ky.
5. JOHN M.2 TERRY (EMANUEL1) was born 1847 in Casey Co Ky, and died 1921 in Casey Co Ky. He married ELIZA LOUISA LAWHORN January 23, 1873 in Casey co KY, daughter of BENJAMIN LAWHORN and NANCY RICHARDSON. She was born 1858 in Casey Co Ky, and died November 18, 1936 in Casey Co Ky.
Notes for ELIZA LOUISA LAWHORN:
he Helm family came to Kentucky from Fentress County, Tennessee. Other families came from Alabama and settled in the section of Casey County called Tennessee Ridge. The following came to Rheber from Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, North and South Carolina, Alabama, and Texas: Brown, Crockett, Garrett, Kidd, Piles, Davis, Vanoy, Wyatt, Miller, Overstreet, Ellis, Wilson, Campbell, Helm, and Hatfield. Aunt Margaret Helm, Uncle Henry Helm, Aunt Liza Terry, Grandma Crockett and Uncle George Hatfield were addressed by these titles by; Doctor R. C. Neal was a teacher and practiced medicine for many years after becoming blind. He was assisted by Sara Davis, who worked for him for some twenty years. "Aunt Liza" Lawhorn Terry, a mid-wife, cared for many of his patients. Liza Terry, grandmother of Della Overstreet Ellis, also assisted Dr. Oscar Dunham, Dr. Garnett Sweeney, Dr. W. T. Garner, and Dr. I. S. Wesley, and delivered over 800 babies during her lifetime
More About ELIZA LOUISA LAWHORN:
Burial: November 1936, Green River Villey Baptist Cem. Casey. Co. Ky.
Children of JOHN TERRY and ELIZA LAWHORN are:
i. MAGNOLIA3 TERRY, b. 1872; d. 1921; m. GEORGE CAIN, April 23, 1893, Casey co KY; b. 1865; d. 1949.
ii. SARAH CATHERINE TERRY, b. April 08, 1876, Casey Co Ky; d. December 10, 1955, Casey Co Ky; m. JOHNSON G. RICHARDSON, March 03, 1892, Casey co KY; b. 1875, Casey Co Ky; d. 1942, Casey Co Ky.
19. iii. LUCY A. TERRY.
iv. BEN F. TERRY, b. 1883.
Generation No. 3
6. CHARLES CALVIN3 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born November 24, 1866 in Lincoln co ky, and died 1942 in Lincoln Co. Ky. He married SARAH ELIZABETH HUBBLE September 12, 1888 in Lincoln Co. Ky, daughter of MILTON HUBBLE and SALLY SMITH. She was born February 05, 1872 in Lincoln co ky, and died April 11, 1937 in Lincoln co ky.
Notes for CHARLES CALVIN TERRY:
Charlie died at his daughter Birdie Denham's house, as he was diesing he told her he could feel each part of his body dieing, he said his feet are dieing, legs, he told her every part right up to the end
Charlie use to play a fiddle and a french harp and do a dance, to entertain the kids or to great you when you came in or say good by when you left. From: DENVER BAUGH Genealogy #2 Book. Uncle Charley Terry owned his saw mill . It was at the headwaters of Green River. When Wm H. Terry 2nd. would visit his brother Charley, It would please Charley so much he would throw his hat in air and quote the piece about -- Old Joe Clift and Aunt Putty Collier had a Suger Camp way up in the holler. I remember him because of only one visit to his home. It was a sunday when mom asked us kids if we would like to visit uncle Charley and aunt Sarah? Since we never got out much, she got a loud affirmative reply on the beautiful day in mid --- 1930's. Since we had no car, we would have to walk around three miles to get there from our place on Greasy Ridge. The oldest kids would carry the youngest. We struck out northeast around Greasy Ridge Road turned left onto Horse Ridge Road, took it to the end-- then over a fence and down thru a pasture field (Good thing there was no mean bull in that field). We heard someone coming up thru the tall horse weed and briar thicket. It was Uncle Charley and Aunt Sarah, they too were intending to visit, Charley said he didn't want to visit on Horse Ridge anyway. Aunt Sarah fried chickenin no time at all and served banana pudding to top it off. At the end of the day , he hitched up his team of horses to a wagon and brought us out onto old 27 by Mt. Moriah Church , thru Highland and on to home. A day I will never forget. I think all his children were married and away from home then. He is the only great uncle that I can remember, and all because of that one day visit on the banks of Green River. From Jr. Clarkson: Jesse "Jr." Clarkson told Ron Terry that when he was 6 years old, about (1930) his dad farmed on Charlie Terry place the head of Green River,They lived in a house called the old Winkles place.
More About CHARLEY CALVIN TERRY:
Burial: August 1942, Buffalo Springs Cem. Stanford, Lincoln Co. Ky.
Children of CHARLES TERRY and SARAH HUBBLE are:
20. i. BIRDIE ANN4 TERRY, b. June 30, 1892.
21. ii. CECIL TERRY, b. August 04, 1906, Lincoln co ky; d. April 11, 1983, Lincoln co ky.
iii. TOMMY LEE TERRY, b. November 05, 1889.
iv. JOHN MILTON TERRY, b. August 05, 1886.
v. ELZA TERRY, b. July 03, 1898.
22. vi. SADIE TERRY, b. March 01, 1909; d. November 15, 1955, Detorit Mich.
23. vii. IRENE TERRY, b. December 14, 1911; d. December 23, 2000, Detorit Mich.
viii. EVA TERRY, b. May 17, 1894.
ix. MARY TERRY, b. August 13, 1901.
24. x. HUGH TERRY, b. June 12, 1904, Lincoln co ky; d. July 10, 1983, Lincoln co ky.
7. SARAH ELIZABETH3 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born September 22, 1864 in Lincoln Co Ky, and died February 01, 1953 in Lincoln Co Ky. She married WILLIAM DAILY HUTCHISON February 20, 1889 in Lincoln Co Ky, son of WILLIAM HUTCHINSON and ELIZABETH PETERS. He was born May 16, 1861 in SunBright Tennessee, and died October 03, 1938 in Highland Ky.
Children of SARAH TERRY and WILLIAM HUTCHISON are:
25. i. NOAH G4 HUTCHISON, b. July 04, 1896, Highland Ky; d. August 02, 1985, Stanford KY.
ii. DAVID COY HUTCHISON, b. June 04, 1898, Lincoln Co; d. October 1975, Danville, Kentucky; m. LAURA WALLS.
iii. JOSEPH HUTCHISON, b. August 06, 1894, Lincoln; d. 1971, Corpus Christie, Texas; m. EFFIE COX.
iv. DELLA PEARL HUTCHISON, b. November 1891; d. February 28, 1923, Akron, Ohio; m. ? WHITTUS.
v. ALLIE HUTCHISON, b. August 31, 1891.
8. WILLIAM HENDERSON3 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born September 22, 1863 in Lincoln Co. Ky, and died June 15, 1966 in Indiana. He married MARGARET BELLE GRAYBEAL September 11, 1888 in Lincoln Co, Ky, daughter of CALVIN GRAYBEAL and MARY YOUNG. She was born February 10, 1872 in ky, and died June 16, 1956 in Indiana.
Notes for WILLIAM HENDERSON TERRY:
WILLIAM HENDERSON5 TERRY (WILLIAM H.4, EMANUEL3, OVERTON2, EMANUEL SR.1) was born September 22, 1863 in Lincoln Co. Ky., and died June 15, 1966 in Ind.. He married MARGARET BELLE GRAYBEAL September 11, 1888 in Lincoln Co. Ky., daughter of CALVIN GRAYBEAL and MARY YOUNG. She was born February 10, 1872 in Ky., and died June 16, 1956 in Ind..
William H. Terry 2nd One day shortly after WILLIAM HENDERSON TERR and MARGARET MAGGIE BELL were married ( they lived up in the Mill Hollow, above GREENBERRY PECKS, and on the Green River ) He was working a team of oxen, one fell in the ditch and the other fell on top of the animal. It was a hot day and he would have to fast to save the team oxen. Running up a hill to the nearest house, he found no body at home! Looking around he spotted a corn knife and rushing back he was able to chop the oxbow from the animals,allowing them to get up. They were sweating, but with out his quick work, the team would have died. He work hard in his day and for little pay. This Hollow had a sawmill and the families that worked at the mill were provided rough sawed shacks to live in.He would tell about this one time after a hard days work, he and Maggie had just retired for the night, when a strange noise started in the small attic above their heads.It sounded like someone threshing the loose, rough boards with awitches. Billy trying to be brave said, thash a little harder !! It did and to such a degree, they got up and quickly vacated the premises. They could hear it a good way down the road. Later they returned with a neighbor, crawled up and looking the place over, even the dust was not disturbed. I heard him tell this several times and Maggie would sanction it. He stopped working on sundays after that. Another time I heard him tell about him and another fellow ripping roof shingles off a house of a woman of ill repute. As they worked, bullets now and then would whistle or, slap close by. The woman did get the message and left the area. A few years later he caught typhoid fever. He was chewing gum laid it down, and Cillas Patterson (about seven years old) chewed the same gum, he too contracted the disease and died soon after. Wm H. Terry's sister Allie Crisler, came down from Walton, Ky. and his daughter, Minnie went back with them. She would write back, and tell them she had a job working with aunt Allie and to come on up. They did, ( Two of the little ones were buried there in a Baptist Cemetery ). Now it back to the headwaters of Green River, ( Niels Creek ). He would get up at four A.M., get the girls up to fix his breakfast and head for the woods. Maybe to make ax handles, buggy spokes, rail road cross ties or hickory cane splite for chair bottoms, placing them in hot boiling water. One time he worked on thr rail road. Minnie remembers helping him mould bullets, when she was a little girl.He would tell about cutting huge trees,that two men could not reach around and straight as a arrow, He would roll them into the hollow to clear new ground for planting crops. His Brother Charley would kid him by saying, Billy moves so much that his chickens are trained to lay down, cross their legs, ready to be tied and moved to the next location. Wm H. Terry 2nd was a serious minded person and didn't go much for jokes, especially when they were directed at him, for instance--One day a horseback rider came upon Billy and several others. Wm h. Terry introduced himself. The rider, trying to make conversation and being funny, asked Billy what kind of a Terrier are you? The reply he received was shot, Get off that horse and I'll show you what kind of a Terrier I am ! The rider realizing his question was not well received, He thought it was best not to dismount, and rode on down the road. W.H. Terry 2nd. daughter, Minnie and her husband John Logan Baugh, and son Ivan Foster, lived on Greasy Ridge Road ( one mile west of Hightland Lincoln Co. Ky. ). Then when John died Dec. 2, 1917, Minnie decided to take her six year old Foster to McKinney, she then could take care of John's elderly parents. She left her father W.H. Terry in charge of the 186 acre farm. W.H. Terry's major move was from Mason Gap, Ky. to Indiana. His son William H. Terry 3rd. remembers it was a cold day in Feb. 1925. Leaving Mason Gap by covered wagon, pulled by a horse name prince and a mule called Mike. ( He sent grandma and the little ones ahead by train ). A Webber wagon was purchased new for the trip. William H. Terry Sr. made the bows for the wagon that was covered with a light blue oil cloth. The covered wagow group consisted of W.H.T. , W.H.T. Jr. , Una Terry and cousin Jimmy Cook. They moved slowly north thru Paris and Cynthiana, Ky. Before they reached Sunrise, Ky. Jimmy and Una slipped off from the band with out notifying anyone. Tired of the slow progress being made on the road they caught a Taystee bread truck to Covington.This caused some consternation among Jr. And Sr. until they reached Sunrise, Ky. the following morning and was told they had gone ahead to uncle Willie Crislers home in Covington, Ky. The group was united there in Covington and crossing the Ohio river they pushed on to their destination--Johnson Fork, ( near Rockdale, Ind.). Later the family moved to a home on Kentucky Lane, in Ind. where W.H.T.3rd. met his neighbor Helen Baker. They dated for two years before their wedding on Sept. 16, 1932 The trip from Mason Gap, Ky. to Johnson Fork,Ind., took eight days. William Henderson Terry 2nd and his wife Margaret Maggie Bell, celebrated their fiftieth wedding anniversary on the old Biddinger farm in 1938. That old house and barn still stands as of 1995 at the corner of New Biddinger and Lees Creek Road in Hamilton Co, Ohio ( Many new homes are being built on that farm today ). They moved from there to Mt. Carmel, Ind. Then back to Ohio in several Different places untill his death, June 15, 1966. Wm.H. Terry 2nd lived to be 102 years old.
More About TWIN WILLIAM HENDERSON TERRY:
Burial: June 1966, Drewersburg, Ind. Cem.
More About MARGARET BELLE GRAYBEAL:
Burial: June 1965, Drewersburg, Ind. Cem.
Children of WILLIAM TERRY and MARGARET GRAYBEAL are:
26. i. DAISY4 TERRY, b. 1889.
27. ii. MINNIE TERRY, b. 1890; d. 1990.
28. iii. MARY ELZABETH TERRY, b. 1892.
29. iv. NOAHIE CALVIN TERRY, b. 1895.
v. CILAS PATTERSON TERRY, b. 1897; d. 1904.
vi. JENNY TERRY, b. 1903.
vii. MARGARE TBOLTEN TERRY, b. 1906.
30. viii. WILLIAM H III TERRY, b. 1910.
31. ix. UNA TERRY, b. February 05, 1913; d. July 18, 1936, Cumberland Falls, Ky...
x. BRYANT BOBBY TERRY, b. 1915; m. (1) BARBARA ZIEPFEL; b. 1894; m. (2) MARTHA NASH; b. 1922.
xi. BORBY TERRY.
32. xii. HARRY TERRY, b. 1919.
33. xiii. PAULINE TERRY.
34. xiv. PEACHIE TERRY, b. 1900.
9. NANCY A.3 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born February 03, 1860 in Highland , Ky. She married JOHN WESLEY HUTCTINSON October 02, 1879 in Lincoln Co, Ky. He was born April 1857 in SunBright TN, and died October 04, 1936.
Children of NANCY TERRY and JOHN HUTCTINSON are:
i. MARSHALL4 HUTCTINSON, b. April 21, 1886.
ii. ORA PREACH HUTCTINSON.
iii. TOMMIE HUTCTINSON.
iv. IDA HUTCTINSON.
v. EDGAR HUTCTINSON.
10. ISSAC GREEN3 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born July 07, 1857, and died 1944. He married ELIZA PRIVETT. She was born 1867, and died 1942.
Children of ISSAC TERRY and ELIZA PRIVETT are:
i. ALMA4 TERRY.
ii. THEDFORD TERRY, m. EFFIE MARIE CARRIER.
iii. ROBERTA TERRY, m. ESTILL CARRIER.
iv. MANNIE TERRY.
11. JOHN WESLEY3 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1861. He married MARY MARTIN.
Children of JOHN TERRY and MARY MARTIN are:
i. EDWARD4 TERRY.
ii. ANN TERRY.
iii. DOLLY TERRY.
iv. KATHRINE TERRY.
v. WINFRED TERRY.
vi. JOHN TERRY.
vii. ALBERT TERRY.
12. MARY E.3 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1868. She married (1) OXFORD SMITH. She married (2) JOHN CUMMINS.
Child of MARY TERRY and OXFORD SMITH is:
i. ANN4 SMITH.
Child of MARY TERRY and JOHN CUMMINS is:
ii. EDDIE4 CUMMINS.
13. ALICE MIRANDA3 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1874. She married WILLAM CRISLER. He was born 1871.
Children of ALICE TERRY and WILLAM CRISLER are:
i. IVA4 CRISLER.
ii. MAUDE CRISLER.
iii. ALBERT CRISLER.
iv. RICHARD CRISLER.
v. ANNA CRISLER.
vi. VIRGINNA CRISLER.
vii. DOLLIE CRISLER.
viii. DOROTHY CRISLER.
ix. FLORENCE CRISLER.
14. LELAR A.3 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born June 12, 1876 in Lincoln co ky, and died 1959 in Lincoln co ky. She married THOMAS DENHAM March 05, 1896 in Lincoln Co KY, son of JOHN DENHAM and MARY CHELF. He was born November 30, 1874 in Lincoln co ky, and died January 04, 1941 in Lincoln co ky.
Children of LELAR TERRY and THOMAS DENHAM are:
i. ESTELLA BELL4 DENHAM, b. January 01, 1897.
ii. ERNEST LOGAN DENHAM, b. October 27, 1898; d. June 15, 1975, Covington, Ky..; m. JEANNETTE REED, July 15, 1920, Lincoln Co; b. October 16, 1902; d. July 14, 1990, Florence, Ky.
iii. HERMAN PHONSO DENHAM, b. February 06, 1902.
iv. BERTHA ALICE DENHAM, b. March 11, 1904.
v. RUTH MAY DENHAM, b. March 24, 1906.
vi. STELLA ATILA DENHAM, b. June 07, 1909.
35. vii. WALTER WILLIAM DENHAM, b. April 12, 1912; d. April 23, 1982, Danville, Boyle, Co. Ky.
viii. JEWELL O. DENHAM, b. March 09, 1914.
ix. VIRGIE MARY DENHAM, b. January 18, 1923.
36. x. THOMAS J. "TJ" DENHAM, b. July 17, 1910, Lincoln co ky; d. February 19, 1970, boyle co ky.
37. xi. MILLRED INA DENHAM, b. August 14, 1915.
15. DAVID3 REED (SUSAN2 TERRY, EMANUEL1) was born May 19, 1853, and died May 12, 1888 in Lincoln Co. Ky. He married CANZDY HUTCHISON September 07, 1875 in Lincoln Co KY, daughter of WILLIAM HUTCHINSON and ELIZABETH PETERS. She was born May 16, 1860 in Sunbright, Tennessee, and died January 01, 1920 in Lincoln Co. Ky...
Children of DAVID REED and CANZDY HUTCHISON are:
38. i. WILLIAM SHELBY "SHELL"4 REED, b. August 06, 1884, pulaski co ky; d. March 11, 1961, Lincoln co ky.
39. ii. JAMES ALBERT REED, b. October 08, 1886, Lincoln co ky; d. July 26, 1960, Lincoln co ky.
40. iii. JOHN CHESTER REED, b. April 03, 1881, Lincoln co ky; d. June 07, 1955, Lincoln co ky.
iv. LOUSANNA REED, b. 1878.
16. SARAH C.3 REED (SUSAN2 TERRY, EMANUEL1) was born October 29, 1856 in Lincoln co ky, and died October 03, 1931 in Lincoln co ky. She married JAMES HENDERSON SIMS February 15, 1877 in Lincoln Co, son of HENDERSON SIMMS and MARY WALLS. He was born 1852 in Lincoln co ky, and died 1900 in Lincoln co ky.
Children of SARAH REED and JAMES SIMS are:
i. ARTIE B.4 SIMS, b. 1878.
ii. LAURA J. SIMS, b. 1879; m. JACK WALLS.
41. iii. ALONZO SIMS, b. October 14, 1883.
42. iv. OSCAR SIMS, b. January 17, 1887, Lincoln co ky; d. August 09, 1937, Lincoln co ky.
17. WILLIAM H.3 REED (SUSAN2 TERRY, EMANUEL1) was born February 20, 1862 in ky, and died August 04, 1938 in Lincoln Co. Ky. He married MARGARET "MAGGIE" CARRIER May 17, 1885 in Lincoln Co. Ky. She was born May 03, 1864 in Lincoln Co. Ky, and died July 30, 1925 in Lincoln Co. Ky...
Children of WILLIAM REED and MARGARET CARRIER are:
i. BURNETTIE4 REED, b. 1891.
ii. SALLIE E. REED, b. 1893.
iii. GEORGE T. REED, b. 1898.
43. iv. LON REED, b. 1904, Lincoln co ky; d. January 08, 1966, Lincoln co ky.
v. ELDIE REED, b. 1904; m. ROXIE BELLE YOUNG, December 24, 1925, Crab Orchard Ky; b. March 08, 1909; d. October 21, 1999, South Bend, Indiana.
18. ANN ELIZA3 TERRY (SAMUEL2, EMANUEL1) was born November 08, 1874. She married ROBERT CAIN December 10, 1895 in Casey co KY.
Children of ANN TERRY and ROBERT CAIN are:
i. ANGIE4 CAIN, b. July 02, 1903.
ii. WALTER CAIN, b. July 29, 1912.
iii. FRED CAIN, b. September 16, 1914.
iv. NELLA H. CAIN, b. September 19, 1918.
19. LUCY A.3 TERRY (JOHN M.2, EMANUEL1) She married JESSE T. CAIN April 28, 1898 in Casey co KY.
Child of LUCY TERRY and JESSE CAIN is:
i. OPAL M.4 CAIN, b. May 01, 1912.
Generation No. 4
20. BIRDIE ANN4 TERRY (CHARLES CALVIN3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born June 30, 1892. She married JOHN VICTORY DENHAM.
Children of BIRDIE TERRY and JOHN DENHAM are:
i. EDITH5 DENHAM, b. August 17, 1912.
ii. RUSSELL DENHAM, b. April 08, 1908.
iii. CARL DENHAM.
44. iv. JAMES ROSCO DENHAM, b. December 04, 1914.
21. CECIL4 TERRY (CHARLES CALVIN3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born August 04, 1906 in Lincoln co ky, and died April 11, 1983 in Lincoln co ky. He married SABRA YOCUM September 29, 1929 in Lincoln Co, daughter of SAMUEL YOCUM and LAURA DEVORE. She was born November 13, 1910 in Lincoln co ky, and died April 25, 1986 in Lincoln co ky.
Notes for SABRA YOCUM:
Lexington Herald-Leader (KY) - April 27, 1986
Deceased Name: STANFORD - Sabra Yocum Terry
STANFORD - Sabra Yocum Terry, 75, of Route 1, Hustonville, widow of Cecil Terry, died Friday at her home, apparently of a heart attack. Services will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Green River Pentecostal Church, McKinney. Visitation will be after 2 p.m. today at the church. Fox Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
More About SABRA YOCUM:
Burial: April 28, 1986, Buffalo Springs Cem. Stanford, Lincoln Co. Ky.
Cause of Death: Heart Attack
Religion: Green River Pentecostal Ch. Lincoln Co. Ky.
Children of CECIL TERRY and SABRA YOCUM are:
i. RUBY5 VERLTERRY, b. October 29, 1931, Lincoln Co. Ky; m. LENARD CARPENTER; b. May 20, 1929; d. July 13, 1993, Cincinati Hamalton Co. OH.
ii. RUTH MERL TERRY, b. May 31, 1933, Lincoln co ky; d. May 31, 1933, Lincoln co ky.
iii. RONALD CALVIN TERRY, b. June 08, 1937, Lincoln co ky; m. (1) CHRISTINA "ANN" SCHARBROUGH, December 23, 1960, Huntsville, Scott Co. Tenn; b. December 18, 1938, Lincoln co ky; m. (2) EVELYN C. JENKINS, July 01, 1978; b. March 12, 1932, Lincoln co ky.
Notes for RONALD CALVIN TERRY:
Ronald Calvin Terry Ronald Terry was born on the headwaters of Green River, on Miracle and Gerkey Rd. Grand Father Sam Yocum give to my dad and mom acre about 1939. My dad build a new two room house on this one acre property (Uncle Bill bough from dad) Raymond and Kenneth was born at this place. In 1943 World War II had begun and dad moved his family to Detroit Mich. To work in defence plan making tanks for theWar. On Dec.31,1944 Charlie Logan was born. I started school in Detroit went to the Frist and second grades there in about 1944 we moved back to Lin. Co. Ky. on Trusty Rd. Frist house on right. About 1945 Cecil and Sabra Terry bought one arce, with a new four room house on Peck Hollow Rd. Lin. Co. Ky. from Tobb Robbins, In 1949 Dad had Carl Yocum to build a store for Sabra on this property ,She ran it from 1949 to 1965. Larry Mitchell Terry was born at this on Sept. 23, 1951. Dad pass on 4-11-1983 and Mom pass on 4-25-1986. Larry Mitchell Terry bought the old Place in May 1986. In 1954 Ronald quit school and went to Cincinnati, Ohio to work at Powell Vale Co. Moved back to Lin. Co. Ky. worked at Stanford Creamee, Moved to Gary, Ind. worked U.S. Steel. Went back to Cinn. in 1957,got job at GE Co. On July 27, 1960 went into the Army Fort Knox Ky. then To Fort Lewis, Wash. The 8th Inf. went to Germany in June 1962, I was there about 5 wk. and came back Fort Lewis for discharge in July 1962, Tina was born in Wash. on March 22,1961after discharge went back to GE Co. worked till 1969. Branda and Robert was born in Dayton, Ohio. In 1969 moved back to Ky. went to work at Ky. State Prison, then RC Co., Jim Pyle Co. Jackson Chair Co. worked for self Trucking, Ephraim McDowell Hosp. American Tree Co, and retired from Lincoln Co. Jail in 1997. In Dec. 1977 Christina and Ron. busted up she went her way and I went mine. Met Evelyn "Jenkins" Correll, We got married July 1,1978. (I think she is the best woman in the world). Ronald Terry petition the Masonic Lodge in 1976, McKinney Lodge #631, He recived the First Degree "Entered Apprentice Degree" on Jan. 1, 1977, He then was passed to the Second Degree "Fellow Craft Degree" on May 7, 1977, And was raised to the Third Degree "Master Mason Degree" on Aug. 20,1977, There was about 8 other men at the McKinney High School Gym. Transfered member ship to Waynesburg Lodge #328 in March 3,1979, Ron. was Senior Deacon 1980, Junior Warren 1981 & 1982, Senior Warden 1983, and Master of Waynesburg Lodge #328 for the year of 1984.
More About RONALD CALVIN TERRY:
Baptism: September 10, 1978, Fairview Baptist, Halls Gap, Ky.
Military service: July 27, 1960, Fort Lewis, Price Co. Wash.
Religion Baptist: 1978, Pleasant Point Baptist, Kings Mtn. Ky.
Retirement: 1997, Lincoln Co. Jail, (Cheif Deputy) Stanford, Ky.
Ronald Calvin Terry: June 08, 1937, Lincoln Co. Ky.
More About EVELYN C. JENKINS:
Baptism: Abt. 1942, South Fork Creek Lincoln Co. Ky.
Religion Baptist: PLeasand Point Baptist Lincoln Co. Ky.
45. iv. RAYMOND LEE TERRY, b. March 17, 1939, Lincoln co ky; d. April 10, 2003, Freedom, Owen Co. In.
v. CHARLIE LOGAN TERRY.
vi. LARRY MITCHELL TERRY.
22. SADIE4 TERRY (CHARLES CALVIN3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born March 01, 1909, and died November 15, 1955 in Detorit Mich. She married GORDON E. BARTON. He was born October 21, 1909 in Logan Co. Ky, and died August 19, 1980 in Warren Co. Ky...
Children of SADIE TERRY and GORDON BARTON are:
i. BETTY JOYCE5 BARTON.
ii. GLEEN BARTON.
23. IRENE4 TERRY (CHARLES CALVIN3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born December 14, 1911, and died December 23, 2000 in Detorit Mich. She married OTIS ROBBS. He was born April 18, 1906, and died July 1970 in Detorit Mich...
Children of IRENE TERRY and OTIS ROBBS are:
i. DOUG5 ROBBS.
ii. ROGER ROBBS.
24. HUGH4 TERRY (CHARLES CALVIN3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born June 12, 1904 in Lincoln co ky, and died July 10, 1983 in Lincoln co ky. He married DELLA HOGUE May 29, 1929 in Lincoln Co, daughter of LUTHER HOGUE and NANNIE GOOCH. She was born July 26, 1903 in Lincoln Co. Ky, and died April 19, 2002 in Erlanger, Kenton Co. Ky.
Notes for DELLA HOGUE:
Della H. Terry
Obituaries for April 21
Danville Advocate Messenger
STANFORD -- Della Hogue Terry, 98, of Kings Mountain, died Friday at Villaspring Health Care Center, Erlanger.
Born July 26, 1903, in Kings Mountain, she was a daughter of the late Luther and Nannie Gooch Hogue. She was a homemaker and a member of Locust Grove Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Hugh "Red" Terry, and a son, Donald Terry.
Survivors include two sons, Norman Terry of Stanford and Glen Terry of Martinsville, Ind.; four daughters, Thelma Sims of Kings Mountain, Mary Lou Williams of Stanford, Dencie Riggs of Erlanger and Susan Whalen of Davison, Mich.; two sisters, Ruby Roberts of Stanford and Mayme Peek of
Kings Mountain; 21 grandchildren and several great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
Services will be 2 p.m. Tuesday at Fox Funeral Home by John Dean.
Burial will be in K.P. Hall Cemetery.
Pallbearers will be grandsons.
Visitation will be 6-9 p.m. Monday.
Della H. Terry
Obituaries for April 22
STANFORD -- Services for Della Hogue Terry, 98, of Kings Mountain will be 2 p.m. Tuesday at Locust Grove Baptist Church by John Dean. Burial will be in K.P. Hall Cemetery. (This is a change in the funeral
She died Friday at Villaspring Health Care Center, Erlanger.
Pallbearers will be grandsons.
Visitation is 6-9 p.m. today at Fox Funeral Home and 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday at the church.
Children of HUGH TERRY and DELLA HOGUE are:
i. NORMAN5 TERRY, b. June 06, 1930, Lincoln co ky; m. ANNIE MAE SALYERS; b. 1931, Casey Co. Ky.
ii. SUSAN TERRY, b. October 16, 1931, Lincoln co ky; m. LEROY T. "LEE" WHALEN, January 20, 1951.
iii. DENCIE TERRY, b. July 19, 1933, Lincoln co ky; m. REX RIGGS.
iv. MARY LOU TERRY, b. December 06, 1935, Lincoln co ky; m. KENNETH WILLIAMS, August 04, 1951, Lincoln Co; b. October 28, 1929, Lincoln co ky.
v. WILMA TERRY, b. December 27, 1937, Lincoln co ky; d. December 29, 1937, Lincoln co ky.
vi. GLENN TERRY, b. January 19, 1940, Lincoln co ky; m. ANNETTE (HAMILTON) JOHNSON.
vii. DONALD TERRY, b. March 05, 1946; d. August 06, 1985; m. NELDA SUE WATSON..
46. viii. THELMA J. TERRY, b. December 27, 1937, Lincoln co ky.
25. NOAH G4 HUTCHISON (SARAH ELIZABETH3 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born July 04, 1896 in Highland Ky, and died August 02, 1985 in Stanford KY. He married GEORGIA HILL YOUNG 1922 in Neal Creek, daughter of MONTE YOUNG and BETTIE ADAMS. She was born May 16, 1904 in Stanford KY, and died February 27, 1978 in Stanford KY.
Children of NOAH HUTCHISON and GEORGIA YOUNG are:
47. i. EARL DEE5 HUTCHISON, b. 1924.
48. ii. CARLLEE HUTCHISON, b. May 16, 1926, Lincoln County, Kentucky; d. February 27, 1961, Highland, Kentucky.
49. iii. MAYME LOUELLA HUTCHISON, b. 1938.
50. iv. WILLIAM DALEY HUTCHISON, b. 1941.
26. DAISY4 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1889. She married CHARLEY RICE COOK. He was born 1884.
Children of DAISY TERRY and CHARLEY COOK are:
i. JAMES WILLIAM5 COOK.
ii. SERENIE COOK.
iii. FREDA COOK.
iv. CHARLES CALVIN COOK.
v. CARSON COOK.
vi. MARIE COOK.
vii. MARY ADOLENE COOK.
viii. SARAH CHRISTINE COOK.
ix. CARL COOK.
x. LLOYD COOK.
xi. RAYMOND EUGENE COOK.
27. MINNIE4 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1890, and died 1990. She married (1) JOHN LOGAN BAUGH, son of DAVID BAUGH and MARGARET MURPHY. He was born 1878, and died 1917. She married (2) LESLIE JACKSON BAUGH, son of DAVID BAUGH and MARGARET MURPHY. He was born October 08, 1891, and died June 27, 1961.
Child of MINNIE TERRY and JOHN BAUGH is:
i. IVAN FOSTER5 BAUGH.
Children of MINNIE TERRY and LESLIE BAUGH are:
ii. DAVID HARFORT5 BAUGH.
iii. OPAL ELLEN BAUGH.
iv. OVIS BAUGH.
v. OPHELIA BAUGH.
vi. DENVER BAUGH.
vii. WILLIAM BERNARD BAUGH.
viii. LESLIE BAUGH.
ix. ROSCOE BAUGH.
x. EDWARD BRADLEY BAUGH.
28. MARY ELZABETH4 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1892. She married ELMER LEO LONG.
Children of MARY TERRY and ELMER LONG are:
i. JEWELL5 LONG.
ii. ROSCOE LONG.
29. NOAHIE CALVIN4 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1895. He married CLOE FARMER. She was born 1897.
Children of NOAHIE TERRY and CLOE FARMER are:
i. MARY MARGARET5 TERRY.
ii. WILLIAM DINK TERRY.
iii. VIRGINIA TERRY.
30. WILLIAM H III4 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1910. He married HELEN FRANCES BAKER. She was born 1910.
Children of WILLIAM TERRY and HELEN BAKER are:
i. BILLY FRANK5 TERRY.
ii. MARJORIE TERRY.
iii. MARY LOU TERRY.
iv. BARBARA SUSAN TERRY.
v. JAMES WILLARD TERRY.
31. UNA4 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born February 05, 1913, and died July 18, 1936 in Cumberland Falls, Ky... He married PEARL JACKSON.
Child of UNA TERRY and PEARL JACKSON is:
i. JANETTE5 TERRY.
32. HARRY4 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1919. He married VIOLA ANN ZIEPFEL.
Child of HARRY TERRY and VIOLA ZIEPFEL is:
i. HAROLD PHILLIP5 TERRY.
33. PAULINE4 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) She married BIRDIE BROWN.
Children of PAULINE TERRY and BIRDIE BROWN are:
i. WILMA JEAN5 BROWN.
ii. ROBERT FEANCIS BROWN.
iii. BUDDIE BROWN.
34. PEACHIE4 TERRY (WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1900. She married WILIAM CLAUDE ROGERS, son of FORCH ROGERS. He was born 1893.
Children of PEACHIE TERRY and WILIAM ROGERS are:
51. i. MARY KATHRINE5 ROGERS, b. September 17, 1919.
52. ii. ROY LEE ROGERS, b. April 29, 1918; d. May 05, 1996.
53. iii. PATRICIA ROGERS, b. November 17, 1925.
iv. FRANCES ROGERS.
54. v. DOROTHY LOUISE ROGERS, b. March 21, 1931.
vi. VICTOR HAROLD ROGERS, b. December 06, 1927; m. ALICE MARION HUBBARD, April 02, 1945; b. December 22, 1927.
vii. BERTIE EUGENE ROGERS.
viii. VICTOR HAROLD ROGERS, m. ALICE HUBBARD.
ix. STELLA GRACE ROGERS, b. October 23, 1921; d. January 04, 1922.
x. WILIAM JR ROGERS, b. October 11, 1923; d. December 04, 1923.
xi. LARRY SCOTT ROGERS.
xii. VICTOR ROGERS, m. ALICE MARION HUBBARD; b. December 22, 1927.
55. xiii. NORMA JEAN ROGERS, b. April 23, 1933; d. October 01, 1971.
56. xiv. FRIEDA ROGERS, b. March 27, 1921.
35. WALTER WILLIAM4 DENHAM (LELAR A.3 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born April 12, 1912, and died April 23, 1982 in Danville, Boyle, Co. Ky. He married ANGIE BELL COTTRELL October 15, 1938 in Lincoln Co. She was born June 11, 1921 in Lincoln co ky.
Children of WALTER DENHAM and ANGIE COTTRELL are:
i. WILLIAM EARL5 DENHAM, b. July 15, 1939.
ii. VERNON DENHAM, b. September 29.
iii. LESLIE DENHAM, b. October 10, 1943.
iv. JOYCE ANN DENHAM, b. June 13, 1947.
v. HAROLD MARION DENHAM, b. December 19, 1949.
vi. ANGEIN MARIE DENHAM, b. January 17, 1954.
36. THOMAS J. "TJ"4 DENHAM (LELAR A.3 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born July 17, 1910 in Lincoln co ky, and died February 19, 1970 in boyle co ky. He married GLADYS MURPHY November 18, 1933 in Lincoln Co, daughter of ALLEN MURPHY and IDA COFFMAN. She was born May 04, 1914 in Lincoln co ky, and died August 11, 2000 in Lincoln co ky.
Notes for GLADYS MURPHY:
Gladys Murphy: Stanford, I.J. Paper: D. Aug 11-2000 Glady Denham, 85 of Hustonville, died Friday Aug. 11, 2000 at her home.Born May 14,1915, in Lincoln County, she was the daughter of the late Alan and Ida Murph. The widow of T.J. Denham, she was a former homemaker, retired from Liberty Sportswear and a member of Stanford Church of Christ. She is survived by two daughters, Carolyn Denham of Hustonville and Velma Coffey of McKinney, a brother, Claude Murphy of Mount Salem, a sister, Bertie Jefferies of Mt. Salem, Tree grandchildren, six great--grandchildren, one great-great grandchild. She was preceded in death by a son, Marvin Denham. Services will be 2.00 P.M. Monday at Spurlin Funeral Home. Burial will be in Buffalo Springs Cemetery Visitation is 4.00 till 9.00 P.M. today at the funeral home. Pallbearers will be Roy Weaver, Lawrence Weaver, Glen Jefferies, W.E. Denham,Harold Denham and James Davis.
More About GLADYS MURPHY:
Burial: August 14, 2000, Buffalo Spring Cem. Stanford, Lin. Co. Ky.
Children of THOMAS DENHAM and GLADYS MURPHY are:
i. VELMA5 DENHAM, b. January 29, 1935; m. KENNETH COFFEY, September 24, 1955, Lincoln Co; b. February 02, 1935, Lincoln co ky; d. October 1997, Lincoln co ky.
ii. MARVIN DENHAM, b. January 25, 1937.
iii. CAROLYN DENHAM, b. November 27, 1951.
37. MILLRED INA4 DENHAM (LELAR A.3 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born August 14, 1915. She married ALBERT REICHENBACH March 02, 1935 in Lincoln Co. He was born August 27, 1912 in Lincoln co ky, and died July 26, 1977 in Lincoln co ky.
Children of MILLRED DENHAM and ALBERT REICHENBACH are:
i. BOBBY JEAN5 REICHENBACH, b. February 27, 1936; m. WILLIAM C. "BILL" ELLIOTT.
ii. ROY LEE REICHENBACH, b. February 25, 1939.
iii. CLARA ANN REICHENBACH, b. April 10, 1942.
iv. MONA LYNN REICHENBACH, b. June 10, 1953; m. ALLEN BENDER, August 10, 1973, Lincoln Co; b. July 15, 1952, Lncoln Co. Ky; d. July 20, 1991, Killed In a car accident..
38. WILLIAM SHELBY "SHELL"4 REED (DAVID3, SUSAN2 TERRY, EMANUEL1) was born August 06, 1884 in pulaski co ky, and died March 11, 1961 in Lincoln co ky. He married CYNTHIA A. WARFIELD December 27, 1909 in Lincoln Co. She was born February 28, 1892 in Sunbright, Tenn, and died October 18, 1983 in October 18, 1983.
Child of WILLIAM REED and CYNTHIA WARFIELD is:
i. WILLIAM DALEY5 REED, m. VIRGINIA MARIE BUTT, December 24, 1930, Lincoln Co; b. June 08, 1914, Lincoln co ky; d. September 24, 1997, Lincoln co ky.
Notes for VIRGINIA MARIE BUTT:
VIRGINIA MARIE BUTT:
Sept. 26, 1997 - Friday
REED, Marie d. Sept. 24, 1997
STANFORD - Services for Marie Reed, 83, of U.S. 27 South, will be 2 p.m. Saturday at Highland Methodist Church by the Revs. Dennis Spencer and Gary King. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
She died Wednesday at Stanford House Nursing Home.
Born June 8, 1914, in Lincoln County, she was a daughter of the late Newland D. and Nannie Taylor Butt. She was a homemaker and a member of Highland Methodist Church and Stanford Eastern Star. She was the widow of William Daley Reed.
Survivors include two sons, Shelby N. Reed and William P. Reed, both of Stanford; a daughter, JoAnn Davis of Waynesburg; two sisters, Betty Austin and Violet James, both of Somerset; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a daughter, Genevieve Reed.
Pallbearers will be Davis, Shelby Reed II, Duane Cox, Doug and Alan May, Dennis, Chad and Kyle Davis.
Honorary pallbearers are Gene Reed, Cecil Witt, Roy McGuffey, Fonzo McGuffey and Danny Ford.
Visitation is 5-9 p.m. today at Fox Funeral Home.
39. JAMES ALBERT4 REED (DAVID3, SUSAN2 TERRY, EMANUEL1) was born October 08, 1886 in Lincoln co ky, and died July 26, 1960 in Lincoln co ky. He married BEXIE GERKEY October 20, 1909 in Lincoln Co. She was born 1890, and died March 09, 1981.
Children of JAMES REED and BEXIE GERKEY are:
i. ALMA FLORENCE5 REED, b. May 21, 1911, Lincoln co ky; d. November 30, 1997, New Albany; m. STANLEY WILLIAM HALE, April 21, 1928, Lincoln Co; b. 1909, Lincoln co ky; d. 1959, Lincoln co ky.
ii. FONZO OLIVER REED, b. July 26, 1913, Lincoln co ky; d. February 15, 1976, Somerset, Pulaski Co; m. LENA CARMAN, June 21, 1934, Somerset, Pulaski, Co. Ky; b. June 14, 1912, Casey Co. Ky; d. May 21, 1988.
iii. CLARENCE LEE REED, b. November 20, 1915, Lincoln co ky; d. July 18, 1961, Lincoln co ky.
iv. PAULINE COMFORT REED, b. July 25, 1918, Lincoln co ky; d. January 10, 1926, Lincoln co ky.
v. ROBERT CLIFFORD REED, b. November 11, 1933, Lincoln co ky; d. January 01, 1934, Lincoln co ky.
40. JOHN CHESTER4 REED (DAVID3, SUSAN2 TERRY, EMANUEL1) was born April 03, 1881 in Lincoln co ky, and died June 07, 1955 in Lincoln co ky. He married ARIZONA "ZONA" NORRIS August 10, 1903 in Lincoln Co. She was born December 26, 1885 in Lincoln co ky, and died December 18, 1967 in Lincoln co ky.
Children of JOHN REED and ARIZONA NORRIS are:
i. CHESTER5 REED, b. July 05, 1904, Lincoln co ky; d. February 04, 1975, Lincoln co ky; m. BEATRICE BAUGH, December 24, 1929, Lincoln Co; b. August 29, 1905, Lincoln co ky; d. May 13, 1982, Lincoln co ky.
ii. HOWARD REED, m. MILDERD FAULKNER.
iii. STELLA REED, b. August 04, 1911.
iv. ROSIE REED, b. September 23, 1913.
v. RUTH REED, b. July 13, 1916.
vi. DONNA P. REED, b. June 17, 1919; m. (1) JOHN F. SR. RUDDY; m. (2) RAYMOND SR. LEACH, July 14, 1987, Pulaski Co. Ky; b. November 11, 1906; d. December 23, 1993, Bradenton, Manatee Co. Fla...
Notes for DONNA P. REED:
STANFORD - Services for Donna P. Carrier Leach, 87, of Lexington, formerly of Highland, are 2 p.m. today at Spurlin Funeral Home by the Rev. Bob Cox. Burial is in Mount Moriah Christian Church Cemetery.
She died Thursday at Homestead Nursing Center.
Born June 17, 1919, she was the daughter of the late John C. Reed and Arizona Norris Reed. She was employed by Palm Beach Co. and a member of Mt. Moriah Christian Church.
Survivors include a son, John Francis Ruddy of Huntsville, Ala.; two daughters, Barbara A. Reynolds of Lexington and Sue Mann of Lady Lake, Fla; a brother, Howard Reed of Flint Mich.; eight grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers will be Bob Gorley, Larry Young, Billy Reynolds, Jerry Reynolds, Robin Kern and Shane Manns.
Memorials may go to the American Heart Association.
More About DONNA P. REED:
Burial: November 19, 2006, Mt. Moriah Ch. Cem. Lincoln Co. Ky.
Notes for RAYMOND SR. LEACH:
Raymond Leach, of Olive Road, Waynesburg, died Dec. 23, 1993 in Bradenton, Fl.
A native of Lincoln County, he was born Nov. 11, 1906 to the late Jim Hampton Leach & Bertha Singleton Leach. He was a retired farmer & a member of a Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife, Donna Leach of Lexington; six sons Freeman & Raymond Leach of Hampton, Ga., Jerry & Jim Leach Of Waynesburg, Gary Leach of Somerset & Billy Ray Leach of Cinn., Ohio; five daughters, Virginia Powers & Dorothy Marie Fisher of Bradenton, Fl., Lilly Faye Ginn of Mtn. View, Ark., & Lucy B. Alderman of Acworth, Ga.; one brother; Clyde Leach of Ind.; & one half brother Gilbert Leroy Leach of Ind.; 18 grandchildren & 42 great-grandchildren.
Funeral Services were held Monday Dec. 27 at Barnett & Demrow Funeral Home with Rev. Vola Brown officiating. Burial was in Olive Baptist Cemetery.
More About RAYMOND SR. LEACH:
Burial: December 1993, Olive Cem. Lincoln Co. Ky.
vii. EDITH REED, b. May 05, 1922.
41. ALONZO4 SIMS (SARAH C.3 REED, SUSAN2 TERRY, EMANUEL1) was born October 14, 1883. She married MABEL FLINT November 21, 1914 in Lincoln Co.
Children of ALONZO SIMS and MABEL FLINT are:
i. CECIL5 SIMS, b. November 21, 1915.
ii. VERNAL J. SIMS, b. November 25, 1916.
42. OSCAR4 SIMS (SARAH C.3 REED, SUSAN2 TERRY, EMANUEL1) was born January 17, 1887 in Lincoln co ky, and died August 09, 1937 in Lincoln co ky. He married NELLIE HOGUE June 20, 1927, daughter of LUTHER HOGUE and NANNIE GOOCH. She was born September 23, 1911 in Lincoln co ky, and died August 31, 1996 in Garrard (Lincoln) Co Ky.
Notes for NELLIE HOGUE:
WALLS, Nellie Hogue Sims D. 31 Aug 1996
STANFORD - Nellie Hogue Sims Walls, 84, of Hustonville died Saturday at Garrard County Memorial Hospital.
Born Sept. 23, 1911, in Lincoln County , she was a daughter of the late Luther Martin and Nannie Gooch Hogue. She was a retired housekeeper with Fort Logan Hospital and a member of Green River Pentecostal Church. She was the widow of Oscar Sims and John Raymond Walls.
Survivors include three sons, Joseph W. Walls of Hustonville, Larry Dean Walls of Kings Mountain and James V. Sims of Stanford; a daughter, Brenda Sue Walls of Hustonville; four sisters, DellaTerry and Mayme Peek, both of Kings Mountain, Ruby Roberts of
Stanford and Tressie Shimmell of Cleveland, Ohio; 12 grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers will be Phillip Hogue, David Peek, Norman Terry, Jimmy Jones, Johnny Walls and Bill Smith.
Services were scheduled for 2 p.m. today at Green River Pentecostal Church by the Rev. Dorothy Grider. Burial is in New Salem Cemetery. Fox Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Child of OSCAR SIMS and NELLIE HOGUE is:
i. JAMES VERDON5 SIMS, b. April 04, 1933; d. January 07, 2001; m. BETTY GODBY.
Notes for JAMES VERDON SIMS:
Lexington Herald-Leader (KY) - January 9, 2001
Deceased Name: STANFORD -- James Verdon Sims
STANFORD -- James Verdon Sims, 67, 4150 U.S. 27 South, former security guard, Korean War veteran, husband of Betty Godby Sims, died of cancer Sunday. Services 2 p.m. Wednesday, Fox Funeral Home. Visitation 6-9 p.m. today.
43. LON4 REED (WILLIAM H.3, SUSAN2 TERRY, EMANUEL1) was born 1904 in Lincoln co ky, and died January 08, 1966 in Lincoln co ky. He married BESSIE RACHEL BASTIN, daughter of KENLEY BASTIN and ELIZABETH BAUGH. She was born July 15, 1902 in Lincoln co ky, and died December 02, 1994 in Lincoln co ky.
Children of LON REED and BESSIE BASTIN are:
i. GENE5 REED, m. CHARLOTTE WILCOP, April 20, 1957.
ii. PAUL L. REED.
iii. NORMAN REED.
Generation No. 5
44. JAMES ROSCO5 DENHAM (BIRDIE ANN4 TERRY, CHARLES CALVIN3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born December 04, 1914. He married NELLIE YOUNG June 1935. She was born 1914.
Children of JAMES DENHAM and NELLIE YOUNG are:
i. BARBARA6 DENHAM.
ii. EVA MYRLE DENHAM.
iii. STEPHEN DENHAM.
iv. BRUCE ELWOOD DENHAM.
v. VICKIE PAULETTE DENHAM.
45. RAYMOND LEE5 TERRY (CECIL4, CHARLES CALVIN3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born March 17, 1939 in Lincoln co ky, and died April 10, 2003 in Freedom, Owen Co. In. He married (1) DOROTHY ROE. She was born February 19, 1939 in Indpls, Ind.. He married (2) BEVERLY SUE RICHEY January 21, 1958 in Lincoln Co. She was born April 25, 1941 in Lincoln co ky, and died December 30, 2000 in Indiana.
Notes for RAYMOND LEE TERRY:
Raymound Lee Terry was born to Cecil and Sabra Terry on March 17,1939. Raymond Lee "Ray" Terry graduated from McKinney High School in 1957. He was a very good basketball player, and turn down a schalorship to Eastern College. After school he went to work at I G A Store in Stanford, Ky. then moved to Cinn. Ohio and went to work at Swiss Ice Cream Co. He then moved to Indpls. In. got a job at Stark--Wetsel Co. as a Butcher, and on to Ford Co., Where he retired after 22 years. Ray, Bowled on serveral Bowling Leagues and had a gold ring for having a perfect game, and was in the300 league, while living in Indpls. In. After retiring he bought a baby farm in Freedom, In. and enjoyed life. In 1999 Ray, Dorothy, Evelyn and Ronald went out west in his motor home which he used real often after his retirement, he love to travel. In Oct or Nov of 1999 the Doctor told him that he had A.L.S. Ray Terry passed away in April, 10, 2003. TERRY, Raymond L.
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. -- Raymond L. Terry, 64, of Freedom, Ind., died Thursday. Born March 17, 1939 in
Lincoln County, he was the son of the late Charles C. and Sabera Yocum. He was a retired fork lift driver for Ford Motor Company. Survivors include his wife, Dorothy Roe Terry of Freedom, Ind.; four sons, Thomas M. Terry of Stanford, Robert Hensley of Crestview, Fla., and Curtis Hensley and Raymond Terry, Jr. both of Indianapolis, Ind.; three daughters, Retha Walls of Freedom, Ind., Diana Moffitt of Indianapolis, Ind. and Tina Glass of Poland, Ind.; 14 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Services will be 11:30 a.m. Monday at Wilson St. Pierre Funeral Service And Crematory in the Chapel of the Chimes, Indianapolis, Ind. Burial will be In Floral Park Cemetery.
Terry, Raymond L.
April 12, 2003
Raymond L. Terry, 64, Freedom, died April 10, 2003. He was born on March 17, 1939 in Lincoln County, KY. Mr. Terry was a forklift operator 30 years for Ford Motor Co., retiring in 1995. Services will be at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, April 14 in Wilson St. Pierre Funeral Service & Crematory, Chapel of the Chimes, with calling from 4 to 8 p.m. on Saturday, April 12 and Sunday, April 13. Burial will be in Floral Park Cemetery. Survivors: wife Dorothy (Roe) Terry; sons Robert and Curtis Hensley, Raymond Jr. and Thomas M. Terry; daughters Retha Walls, Diana Moffitt, Tina Glass; 14 grandchildren; 6 great-grandchildren.
Children of RAYMOND TERRY and BEVERLY RICHEY are:
i. KENNETH NELSON6 TERRY, b. February 08, 1941.
ii. CHARLIE LOGAN TERRY, b. December 31, 1944.
iii. LARRY MITCHELL TERRY, b. September 23, 1951.
46. THELMA J.5 TERRY (HUGH4, CHARLES CALVIN3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born December 27, 1937 in Lincoln co ky. She married LEAMON O SIMS January 25, 1955 in Lincoln Co. He was born June 24, 1933 in Lincoln co ky.
Children of THELMA TERRY and LEAMON SIMS are:
57. i. LAURIE GAIL6 SIMS.
ii. LEE SIMS.
iii. VENCENT SIMS.
iv. MARGIE SIMS.
47. EARL DEE5 HUTCHISON (NOAH G4, SARAH ELIZABETH3 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1924. He married LOUISE PENDIGRAPH in 28 JUL 1946.
Children of EARL HUTCHISON and LOUISE PENDIGRAPH are:
i. DON LEE6 HUTCHISON, b. 1951.
ii. JOE VAN HUTCHISON.
iii. LINDA HUTCHISON.
48. CARLLEE5 HUTCHISON (NOAH G4, SARAH ELIZABETH3 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born May 16, 1926 in Lincoln County, Kentucky, and died February 27, 1961 in Highland, Kentucky. He married ALBERTA DAUGHERTY March 24, 1951. She was born 1930.
Children of CARLLEE HUTCHISON and ALBERTA DAUGHERTY are:
i. TENA MARIE6 HUTCHISON, b. 1956.
ii. BECKY LEE HUTCHISON, b. 1958.
49. MAYME LOUELLA5 HUTCHISON (NOAH G4, SARAH ELIZABETH3 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1938. She married EDWARD SAMUEL CORDIER August 23, 1958 in Highland, Kentucky.
Child of MAYME HUTCHISON and EDWARD CORDIER is:
i. MONDA GEORGETTE6 CORDIER.
50. WILLIAM DALEY5 HUTCHISON (NOAH G4, SARAH ELIZABETH3 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born 1941. He married ROSEMARY F. WRIGHT.
Children of WILLIAM HUTCHISON and ROSEMARY WRIGHT are:
i. KATHY6 HUTCHISON, b. Abt. 1966.
ii. PAUL HUTCHISON, b. Abt. 1972.
iii. COY HUTCHISON, b. Abt. 1975.
iv. DALE HUTCHISON, b. Abt. 1965.
51. MARY KATHRINE5 ROGERS (PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born September 17, 1919. She married (2) ARCHIE RAYMOND WEST. He was born September 19, 1910. She married (3) ORVILLE JENKINS 1932, son of JAMES JENKINS and LAURA FLOYD. He was born November 25, 1911, and died April 13, 1940 in Kings Mtn buried in Pleasant Point Cem.
Child of MARY ROGERS and ARCHIE WEST is:
58. i. SANDRA LEE6 WEST, b. November 01, 1947.
Children of MARY ROGERS and ORVILLE JENKINS are:
59. ii. SILVIA6 JENKINS, b. August 25, 1937.
60. iii. BETTY JENKINS, b. March 29, 1936.
61. iv. NAOMI JENKINS, b. November 16, 1940, Stanford, ky.
52. ROY LEE5 ROGERS (PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born April 29, 1918, and died May 05, 1996. He married ELSIE MAE KIDD July 24, 1937, daughter of COLONEL KIDD and HATTIE KIDD. She was born December 07, 1922.
Children of ROY ROGERS and ELSIE KIDD are:
i. ROY LEE JR.6 ROGERS, b. December 07, 1938.
ii. ELSIE DARLENE ROGERS, b. July 06, 1940.
iii. DARWIN PAUL ROGERS, b. June 19, 1941.
53. PATRICIA5 ROGERS (PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born November 17, 1925. She married TEDDY SULLIVAN KNECHTLY November 03, 1951. He was born September 06, 1906, and died July 30, 1968.
Children of PATRICIA ROGERS and TEDDY KNECHTLY are:
62. i. TAMARA6 KNECHTLY, b. October 30, 1956.
ii. CHARLES ROGERS KNECHTLY, b. December 17, 1960.
iii. JONATHAN CARLSON KNECHTLY, b. February 07, 1965.
54. DOROTHY LOUISE5 ROGERS (PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born March 21, 1931. She married LESTER REYNOLDS.
Child of DOROTHY ROGERS and LESTER REYNOLDS is:
i. LESTER THOMA6 REYNOLDS, b. November 16, 1947.
55. NORMA JEAN5 ROGERS (PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born April 23, 1933, and died October 01, 1971. She married TROY LEE COLEMAN. He was born March 20, 1926.
Children of NORMA ROGERS and TROY COLEMAN are:
i. ROBERT LEE6 COLEMAN, b. April 04, 1950.
ii. ROY LEE COLEMAN, b. May 23, 1951.
iii. DIANA LYNN COLEMAN, b. October 21, 1952.
iv. RONALD DWAYNES COLEMAN, b. October 29, 1955.
v. RHONDA JEAN COLEMAN, b. November 27, 1961.
56. FRIEDA5 ROGERS (PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born March 27, 1921. She married (1) OS WALLS. He was born July 09, 1918. She married (2) OSBIN WALLS, son of JONN WALLS.
Children of FRIEDA ROGERS and OS WALLS are:
63. i. HAROLD DELYNN6 WALLS, b. April 02, 1942.
64. ii. TERRY WADE WALLS, b. June 02, 1946.
Generation No. 6
57. LAURIE GAIL6 SIMS (THELMA J.5 TERRY, HUGH4, CHARLES CALVIN3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) She married JAMES LAWRENCE ALFORD July 30, 1977, son of JAMES ALFORD and MARGARET WYLER. He was born January 05, 1955.
Children of LAURIE SIMS and JAMES ALFORD are:
i. SARA7 ALFORD, b. February 26, 1981.
ii. STACIA ANN ALFORD, b. November 22, 1983.
iii. STEPHANIE ALFORD, b. June 21, 1985.
58. SANDRA LEE6 WEST (MARY KATHRINE5 ROGERS, PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born November 01, 1947. She married WILLIAM BOTHWELL. He was born October 13, 1947.
Children of SANDRA WEST and WILLIAM BOTHWELL are:
i. WILLIAM WEST7 BOTHWELL, b. July 29, 1971.
ii. BENJAMIN SCOTT BOTHWELL, b. October 07, 1974.
59. SILVIA6 JENKINS (MARY KATHRINE5 ROGERS, PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born August 25, 1937. She married (1) THOMAS ALAN BAYSORE. She married (2) THOMAS DAWSON.
Children of SILVIA JENKINS and THOMAS BAYSORE are:
i. MARK ALAN7 BAYSORE.
ii. DOUGLAS ALAN BAYSORE.
60. BETTY6 JENKINS (MARY KATHRINE5 ROGERS, PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born March 29, 1936. She married WILBUR JOHN MCKENZIE.
Children of BETTY JENKINS and WILBUR MCKENZIE are:
65. i. GARY LYNN7 MCKENZIE, b. January 29, 1955.
ii. SHARILYN KAY MCKENZIE.
61. NAOMI6 JENKINS (MARY KATHRINE5 ROGERS, PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born November 16, 1940 in Stanford, ky. She married JOHN LEE BECKELHIMER July 18, 1959 in Mason Ohio. He was born March 30, 1940 in Mason Ohio.
Children of NAOMI JENKINS and JOHN BECKELHIMER are:
66. i. KIMBERLY SUE7 BECKELHIMER, b. June 18, 1960.
ii. JENNIFER BECKELHIMER, b. March 15, 1972; m. HENRY DOWER.
62. TAMARA6 KNECHTLY (PATRICIA5 ROGERS, PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born October 30, 1956. She married FREDRICK EDWARDS WOODHOUSE. He was born June 12, 1957.
Children of TAMARA KNECHTLY and FREDRICK WOODHOUSE are:
i. THEODORE7 WOODHOUSE, b. October 25, 1985.
ii. TYLER JACKSON WOODHOUSE, b. March 29, 1990.
63. HAROLD DELYNN6 WALLS (FRIEDA5 ROGERS, PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born April 02, 1942. He married JUITH LEE HEFENER.
Children of HAROLD WALLS and JUITH HEFENER are:
i. VICTORIA LYNN7 WALLS, b. December 21, 1968.
ii. BRADLEY DAVID WALLS, b. October 26, 1971.
iii. HAROLD GREGORY WALLS, b. February 19, 1975.
64. TERRY WADE6 WALLS (FRIEDA5 ROGERS, PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born June 02, 1946. He married BONNIE CHRISTINE CLARK.
Children of TERRY WALLS and BONNIE CLARK are:
i. KATY LYNN7 WALLS, b. July 30, 1979.
ii. KRISTY BETH WALLS, b. July 30, 1979.
iii. TERRY JOSEPH WALLS, b. April 20, 1982.
Generation No. 7
65. GARY LYNN7 MCKENZIE (BETTY6 JENKINS, MARY KATHRINE5 ROGERS, PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born January 29, 1955. He married KARLENA.
Children of GARY MCKENZIE and KARLENA are:
i. JESSICA8 MCKENZIE.
ii. CARRIE MCKENZIE.
iii. LESKIE ERIN MCKENZIE.
66. KIMBERLY SUE7 BECKELHIMER (NAOMI6 JENKINS, MARY KATHRINE5 ROGERS, PEACHIE4 TERRY, WILLIAM HENDERSON3, WILLIAM HENDERSON2, EMANUEL1) was born June 18, 1960. She married DANIEL WATKINS.
Child of KIMBERLY BECKELHIMER and DANIEL WATKINS is:
i. DANIEL JR8 WATKINS, b. August 05, 1986.